im just so sad

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: im just so sad
(06-10-2015 11:48 AM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  Happy belated birthday!!! Revel in the positive thoughts that people are posting here for you and always remember: purple daisies are extraordinary and beautiful!

In Norse mythology the daisy is a symbol of love, sensuality and fertility!

Astrological meanings include: family, patience, persistence, appreciation and quiet strength; all which you have inevitably shown to us in this forum!

Keep your head up and stay plugged into a community that gives you space to vent and then offers support!

We love you in here PD! Smile

I know that's why I choose it for our wedding. I love daisies and my favorite color is purple. And thanks for reminding me. I had the saying he love me he loves do he tied the knot or something like that I'll have to look it IP. Lol
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
06-10-2015, 12:53 PM
(06-10-2015 12:12 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 11:28 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I have I just don't have the money right now with moving and everything. Thanks though.
I understand. I imagine it is expensive. Well, my best advice is to just live! Daily life is full of random interesting and fun things. Finding joy in the little things is what makes life great. When I'm feeling particularly down, I have a few go-tos that I know cheer me up. They generally include drinking water, eating, or exercise (a-lot of the time my mood is a reflection of my physical state...hunger, dehydration..lethargy..sometimes I feel really down and sad only to realize I'm actually just physically in-need of something to combat these things). but it's diff for everybody. It works for sadness induced by events as well..sometimes. Good luck Smile.
We are about to get in the pool here so I'm about to have a little fun Smile
[+] 2 users Like purpledaisies's post
06-10-2015, 02:17 PM
(06-10-2015 12:53 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  We are about to get in the pool here so I'm about to have a little fun Smile
Nice! Swimming actually used to be my overall favorite activity. Play some Marco Polo with the kids, it's awesome. Smile

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.