in Bible Attrocities!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2011, 06:00 PM
in Bible Attrocities!
Good list, and good summaries and comments -but keeping going! Many of the most disturbing passages weren't there.. Deuteronomy 21:18-21, Deuteronomy 22:13-24, Proverbs 13:24, Proverbs 22:15, Proverbs 23:13(okay, the last few are similar -but awful), Exodus 21:15, Exodus 21:17, Exodus 21:26 (Compare with Exodus 21:17!), 1 Timothy 2:11-15.... Exclamation

ERROR (or show me what I'm missing!!!) -2 Kings 14 does not mention leprosy... where did that come from?!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2011, 06:56 PM
RE: in Bible Attrocities!
How nice of you to make your first post a complaint.

How bout this. Go read the rules. Your first post belongs in the intro section.

I am getting really fucking sick of telling people this.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
28-11-2011, 07:15 PM
(28-11-2011 06:56 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  How nice of you to make your first post a complaint.

How bout this. Go read the rules. Your first post belongs in the intro section.

I am getting really fucking sick of telling people this.

um.. then stop telling people this. I wasn't complaining, I was trying to help the site become more professional and effective. Whether I 'introduced myself' before or after writing that, what I wrote was legitimate and my motives weren't to offend. Dubbing yourself forum-monitor is only stressing you out. There's not a need for fighting here.
28-11-2011, 09:26 PM
OH MY! This should be good!
My friend you have just made a fatal error that will provide me and others with entertainment. I do enjoy Stark going medieval on people.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
28-11-2011, 09:54 PM
(28-11-2011 09:26 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  OH MY! This should be good!
My friend you have just made a fatal error that will provide me and others with entertainment. I do enjoy Stark going medieval on people.

are people not friendly? Good heavens, I even agree with you... good thing, I guess.
28-11-2011, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2011 10:09 PM by defacto7.)
(28-11-2011 09:54 PM)Fumy Wrote:  are people not friendly? Good heavens, I even agree with you... good thing, I guess.

Nah... some of us are jokers and no one understands the jokes. Others are raving serious and no one understands what they are talking about. But for the most part, there really is a lot of support here if you can figure out what anyone is talking about.

It's like a really messy kitchen. Make yourself at home! But don't look in the refrigerator! Eee.. gods don't look in the refrigerator!
Ooops... don't forget these... WinkWinkWink

Who can turn skies back and begin again?
29-11-2011, 05:58 AM
It's good that you are helping by pointing out errors, but it is a polite way to introduce yourself as the rest of the people did, just for us "older members" to know with whom are we speaking.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
29-11-2011, 09:35 AM
I'm not goin' postal (taking deep breaths). It just drives me nuts when people join a forum and don't even bother to read the rules before they start tossing out opinions. The rules say to post in the intro section first. Is that so hard?

So many cats, so few good recipes.