interesting quesion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2016, 06:35 PM
interesting quesion
I have a service in mind that i would payfor that o one else probably would. the idea is what i call pay per turn rpg. yeah i know why would you want to pay for a game a turn at a time... glad you asked. 1. the gm was a professional who was really good at what hey did.... 2. you didn't have the ability to play anyways besides through emails.... 3... the game world would be your own like completely thus custom content. and.. you had friends that had all these same bullet points and were willing to drop for a chapter in a game..... that's just me but wold anybody ever what o do this besides me.. so I am asking these two question...

1. would you do this...
2., do you know any survives besides flying buffalo that would do this...

p.s. just curious to see what people would think

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2016, 06:54 PM
RE: interesting quesion
Who is this "hey" person?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-02-2016, 06:58 PM
What you're describing sounds a bit like Fallen London/Sunless Sea, but with a microtransaction model.

Per-player content just doesn't sound viable to me, unless it's procedurally generated. I would not be willing to pay for new procedurally generated content, but I would be willing to pay for new stories or settings that use new art assets or introduce deep new game mechanics.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
20-02-2016, 07:05 PM
(20-02-2016 06:58 PM)cactus Wrote:  What you're describing sounds a bit like Fallen London/Sunless Sea, but with a microtransaction model.

Per-player content just doesn't sound viable to me, unless it's procedurally generated. I would not be willing to pay for new procedurally generated content, but I would be willing to pay for new stories or settings that use new art assets or introduce deep new game mechanics.

think table top... no more than $5 dollars for 11 turns

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.