intro

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2014, 11:35 PM
intro
Hey guys. from California. Asian descent. Science rules. Atheist-agnostic. I was brought up in a Christian household. The more I got into it, the more I found it to be total bs. I've been atheist-agnostic for about two years (since I was 13, now 15) and my mother resents me for it. I am blackmailed to attend church. If I do not go, I am grounded for the rest of the week and much more. I feel like my brain is going to fall out of my ass everytime I have to sit through a sermon. I'm extremely friendly and love intellectual discussion or simple friendly chats. So.. Yeah :3
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2014, 11:55 PM
RE: intro
Ohmy Ohmy Ohmy

Have you met Tarty??

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
08-04-2014, 12:57 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum! I assume from your username you like cats? Oh, you will do well here. Lots of us likes catssssssss
[Image: tumblr_ma6glq8H6v1rvydco.gif]

That sucks about you and your mom but hopefully we can help you feel more sane here! Big Grin

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
08-04-2014, 01:16 AM
Oops sorry I also ment to say, Welcome! Glad to meet you! Smile

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
08-04-2014, 03:56 AM
Welcome kit cat. Hope you have fun in this little shop of horrors.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-04-2014, 06:34 AM
snore loudly in church.....or fart often.....make it physically uncomfortable for her to attend with you. Excuse yourself to the restroom as soon as it starts, then wait out in the lobby-- tell her you were in the bathroom the whole time. Be annoying as fuck without actually doing anything "wrong" Angel

passive aggressiveness can work for both of you Yes

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
08-04-2014, 06:35 AM
oh yeah, welcome and all that.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
08-04-2014, 01:07 PM
Welcome aboard. Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
08-04-2014, 01:23 PM
Welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
08-04-2014, 01:53 PM
Welcome to the forum, I present to you, your complimentary coconut.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user