ipad/phone bb

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2013, 09:00 AM
ipad/phone bb
So I have been accessing the forum through several different computers as of lately and one of them is my an Ipad. Since then, everywhere else that I access it ( now on my regular pc at work and my laptop as well) I have what seems to be the phone/ipad version of the bb. Did the forum completely change to this version or is it just defaulting to that due to me logging in on the ipad? I have hit the go to full version link on the bottom of the page and it doesn't change anything. I really miss the other version. Help Smile

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2013, 09:04 AM
RE: ipad/phone bb
(23-01-2013 09:00 AM)k37713 Wrote:  So I have been accessing the forum through several different computers as of lately and one of them is my an Ipad. Since then, everywhere else that I access it ( now on my regular pc at work and my laptop as well) I have what seems to be the phone/ipad version of the bb. Did the forum completely change to this version or is it just defaulting to that due to me logging in on the ipad? I have hit the go to full version link on the bottom of the page and it doesn't change anything. I really miss the other version. Help Smile

Try it now. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-01-2013, 09:06 AM
(23-01-2013 09:04 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 09:00 AM)k37713 Wrote:  So I have been accessing the forum through several different computers as of lately and one of them is my an Ipad. Since then, everywhere else that I access it ( now on my regular pc at work and my laptop as well) I have what seems to be the phone/ipad version of the bb. Did the forum completely change to this version or is it just defaulting to that due to me logging in on the ipad? I have hit the go to full version link on the bottom of the page and it doesn't change anything. I really miss the other version. Help Smile

Try it now. Thumbsup

MY HERO!! Bowing Should I just avoid logging in on the Ipad to avoid this in the future?

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
23-01-2013, 09:13 AM
(23-01-2013 09:06 AM)k37713 Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 09:04 AM)Chas Wrote:  Try it now. Thumbsup

MY HERO!! Bowing Should I just avoid logging in on the Ipad to avoid this in the future?

No, but your default browsing option was 'mobile'. You may have inadvertently done this or it might be a bug in the forum software.

If you open the 'UserCP' (look to the upper left), then click 'Edit Options' on the left, you will see some settings for browsing.
I suggest you set browser to 'default' and check the box that says 'use a mobile version ...'

26-01-2013, 08:56 AM
This has more to do with the FB page.
This has more to do with the FB page. I think I was just banned from commenting and I don't understand why. I am an atheist. People were discussing theism being a lifestyle choice, and I commented that when I was a young child I didn't choose religion. Rather it was chosen for me and I was indoctrinated. Also that later on I didn't choose to stop believing but that it was my own study of the religion and my inability to rationalize it all that caused my to lose faith. Minutes later I was unable to like or comment on TA posts. What gives?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

26-01-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: This has more to do with the FB page.
(26-01-2013 08:56 AM)KyleRuby Wrote:  This has more to do with the FB page. I think I was just banned from commenting and I don't understand why. I am an atheist. People were discussing theism being a lifestyle choice, and I commented that when I was a young child I didn't choose religion. Rather it was chosen for me and I was indoctrinated. Also that later on I didn't choose to stop believing but that it was my own study of the religion and my inability to rationalize it all that caused my to lose faith. Minutes later I was unable to like or comment on TA posts. What gives?

This is the forum and is unrelated to the FB page.

26-01-2013, 09:41 AM
Yes I know. I have established this, But how else can I resolve the issue if I'm unable to comment on the Facebook page. Surely someone from this forum is in communication with the admin of the FB page. Also this was supposed to post as a new thread. I don't know why the subject is showing up as iPad/iPhone
26-01-2013, 01:44 PM
(26-01-2013 09:41 AM)KyleRuby Wrote:  Yes I know. I have established this, But how else can I resolve the issue if I'm unable to comment on the Facebook page. Surely someone from this forum is in communication with the admin of the FB page. Also this was supposed to post as a new thread. I don't know why the subject is showing up as iPad/iPhone

If you go to the home page on the TTA website and click 'contact' you can contact Seth (The Thinking Atheist) that way.

Seth runs the fb page but not the forum.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
26-01-2013, 02:56 PM
(26-01-2013 01:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(26-01-2013 09:41 AM)KyleRuby Wrote:  Yes I know. I have established this, But how else can I resolve the issue if I'm unable to comment on the Facebook page. Surely someone from this forum is in communication with the admin of the FB page. Also this was supposed to post as a new thread. I don't know why the subject is showing up as iPad/iPhone

If you go to the home page on the TTA website and click 'contact' you can contact Seth (The Thinking Atheist) that way.

Seth runs the fb page but not the forum.
You know its kinda sad that he's so involved in the FB community but not the community on his own website.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
26-01-2013, 05:50 PM
(26-01-2013 02:56 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  You know its kinda sad that he's so involved in the FB community but not the community on his own website.

I know what you mean. He's only one guy with a limited amount of time though, we should just be thankful that Stark went to the effort to set this place up in the first place.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How do you upload real life pictures that you have taken yourself on a phone/tablet Metazoa Zeke 5 103 05-04-2014 06:51 AM
Last Post: Colourcraze
  using my phone, some issues Monster_Riffs 4 72 23-03-2014 06:52 PM
Last Post: Monster_Riffs
  No phone browser check please. BlackMason 2 87 13-03-2014 04:02 PM
Last Post: LostandInsecure
  Phone App? Hobbitgirl 8 370 21-02-2013 05:54 AM
Last Post: Hafnof
  Can't Post on my iPad now, and thats how I usually post Atothetheist 19 660 03-11-2012 06:07 PM
Last Post: cufflink