ipad/phone bb

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2013, 08:29 PM
RE: ipad/phone bb
(26-01-2013 01:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(26-01-2013 09:41 AM)KyleRuby Wrote:  Yes I know. I have established this, But how else can I resolve the issue if I'm unable to comment on the Facebook page. Surely someone from this forum is in communication with the admin of the FB page. Also this was supposed to post as a new thread. I don't know why the subject is showing up as iPad/iPhone

If you go to the home page on the TTA website and click 'contact' you can contact Seth (The Thinking Atheist) that way.

Seth runs the fb page but not the forum.

Thank you. I found it right after I posted this and Seth took care of it for me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2013, 10:24 AM
RE: ipad/phone bb
Well, I can't post to this forum with an iPad. I can write but at the moment of posting/saving I get an error: "Post must not be blank".
Anyone else having this problem?

Please fixit ASAP or post a workaround.
I take my iPad to the toilet where I get very inspired but being unable to post to the forum is causing me some stomach problems like constipation Sad

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply