is the successsor to ID out yet ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2014, 11:57 PM
is the successsor to ID out yet ?
Since ID was proven to be creationism in the Kitzmiller vs Dover case

whats the new version they'd come up with ? we all know they won't give up that easily

evolution of genesis believer claims

Creationism -------- bible
V
Creation Science ------ bible with terrible science sounding words words
V
cdesign proponentsists ---- the missing link and incontrovertible proof of a transitional fossil
V
Intelligent Design ------------ new species has evolved from the transitional fossil
V
?????????

does the new "freedom of speech" laws being come up with in the US mean they've given up on changing the bible it and trying to make it legal to bring in outsid topics into the class room ?
in case anyone asks about what these laws mean, they allow people to have their own answers
example of what effect these laws have:
kids writes 2+2=5
teacher says "thats not a wrong answer, its just a different answer"
they can even bring in outside topics that are not in the syllabus and not get in trouble for it
you can all see where this is going
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2014, 11:58 PM
RE: is the successsor to ID out yet ?
(11-07-2014 11:57 PM)Ace Wrote:  Since ID was proven to be creationism in the Kitzmiller vs Dover case

whats the new version they'd come up with ? we all know they won't give up that easily

evolution of genesis believer claims

Creationism -------- bible
V
Creation Science ------ bible with terrible science sounding words words
V
cdesign proponentsists ---- the missing link and incontrovertible proof of a transitional fossil
V
Intelligent Design ------------ new species has evolved from the transitional fossil
V
?????????

does the new "freedom of speech" laws being come up with in the US mean they've given up on makng the bible look like science and instead trying to make it legal to bring in outsid topics into the class room ?
in case anyone asks about what these laws mean, they allow people to have their own answers
example of what effect these laws have:
kids writes 2+2=5
teacher says "thats not a wrong answer, its just a different answer"
they can even bring in outside topics that are not in the syllabus and not get in trouble for it
you can all see where this is going
12-07-2014, 12:10 AM
(11-07-2014 11:57 PM)Ace Wrote:  ...
V
?????????

Unintelligent Design
V
Tech jobs to India and China
V
Murikan Civil War Part II

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
12-07-2014, 12:54 AM
(12-07-2014 12:10 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(11-07-2014 11:57 PM)Ace Wrote:  ...
V
?????????

Unintelligent Design
V
V
actually the second civil war would be the war on drugs

and is it really a mystery to them why America is outsourcing foreign countries, being an Indian I hope my people will get good protection from the haters
most of my friends were laughing really hard when I showed them the creationists claims, they were astonished that such ignorance was possible
12-07-2014, 02:45 AM
(12-07-2014 12:54 AM)Ace Wrote:  
(12-07-2014 12:10 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Unintelligent Design
V
V
actually the second civil war would be the war on drugs

and is it really a mystery to them why America is outsourcing foreign countries, being an Indian I hope my people will get good protection from the haters
most of my friends were laughing really hard when I showed them the creationists claims, they were astonished that such ignorance was possible

So that's two civil wars that Murika has lost already. Big Grin

And it's now unfashionable to in-source foreign countries. The UN gets all pissy about Colonialism nowadays.

Dodgy

Just out of curiosity, are any of those friends Hindu?

Wink

12-07-2014, 04:21 AM
(12-07-2014 02:45 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(12-07-2014 12:54 AM)Ace Wrote:  actually the second civil war would be the war on drugs

So that's two civil wars that Murika has lost already. Big Grin

And it's now unfashionable to in-source foreign countries. The UN gets all pissy about Colonialism nowadays.

Dodgy

Just out of curiosity, are any of those friends Hindu?

Wink

Hindus and Muslims

also can the first prohibition be considered a civil war ?

the war on drugs, has a the war part attached to it
12-07-2014, 04:34 AM
(12-07-2014 04:21 AM)Ace Wrote:  ...
Hindus and Muslims
(12-07-2014 12:54 AM)Ace Wrote:  ...

I bet you had as much of a chuckle to yourself when you pointed out the irony of belonging to religions with equally ignorant creationist claims.

Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
12-07-2014, 08:39 AM
(12-07-2014 04:34 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(12-07-2014 04:21 AM)Ace Wrote:  ...
Hindus and Muslims
(12-07-2014 12:54 AM)Ace Wrote:  ...

I bet you had as much of a chuckle to yourself when you pointed out the irony of belonging to religions with equally ignorant creationist claims.

Thumbsup

I wondering that myself. Ace, what do your muslim and hindu friends think happened and have you told each of them the others 'stories'?
12-07-2014, 08:14 PM
(12-07-2014 08:39 AM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  
(12-07-2014 04:34 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I bet you had as much of a chuckle to yourself when you pointed out the irony of belonging to religions with equally ignorant creationist claims.

Thumbsup

I wondering that myself. Ace, what do your muslim and hindu friends think happened and have you told each of them the others 'stories'?

actually they don't think that their religion is anymore true than christianity
they mostly think that there MIGHT be a god... they are a bit agnostic since no evidence has been found

in India, an atheists rights are not defined in our constitution (but atheism is allowed), and the govt labels us as the religion of our birth solely for administrative purposes
13-07-2014, 05:52 AM
(12-07-2014 08:14 PM)Ace Wrote:  
(12-07-2014 08:39 AM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  I wondering that myself. Ace, what do your muslim and hindu friends think happened and have you told each of them the others 'stories'?

actually they don't think that their religion is anymore true than christianity
they mostly think that there MIGHT be a god... they are a bit agnostic since no evidence has been found

in India, an atheists rights are not defined in our constitution (but atheism is allowed), and the govt labels us as the religion of our birth solely for administrative purposes

But to administer what? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user