is this a thing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2014, 05:06 PM
RE: is this a thing?
I have nightmares and some really weird, fucked up dreams. I know they are fucked up because I wake up disoriented. I can't remember most of them but my wife says sometimes I start kicking and having spasms. It might have something to do with a deviated sceptum and lack of oxygen.

Have you taken the kids to see the doctor and check for sleep apnea?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_apnea

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
30-04-2014, 03:21 PM
Is it okay if I enjoy nightmares? I just like the thrill of them.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
01-06-2014, 09:35 PM
(29-04-2014 08:59 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Are children more prone to nightmares than adults?

I clearly remember having many, many nightmares as a kid, but as I got older they diminished. And now, they are non-existent. I sometimes can remember my dreams, but they are just an amalgamation of wackiness and random events.

My son had a nightmare last night and he has them on a regular basis. Even my 2 year old daughter gets them, although she can't articulate what they are. She gets them most every night because we hear her crying in her sleep.

When my son climbed in my bed last night, I began to wonder about this.
Do they watch tv before bedtime?
05-06-2014, 03:27 PM
(01-06-2014 09:35 PM)madera23 Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 08:59 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Are children more prone to nightmares than adults?

I clearly remember having many, many nightmares as a kid, but as I got older they diminished. And now, they are non-existent. I sometimes can remember my dreams, but they are just an amalgamation of wackiness and random events.

My son had a nightmare last night and he has them on a regular basis. Even my 2 year old daughter gets them, although she can't articulate what they are. She gets them most every night because we hear her crying in her sleep.

When my son climbed in my bed last night, I began to wonder about this.
Do they watch tv before bedtime?

Nick Jr.

It's either Peppa Pig or Bubble Guppies on at that time... maybe Dora. Pretty sure it's Bubble Guppies.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]