is this commercial serise

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: is this commercial serise
It is a series of seriousness. But is the series really serious? One must take a serious look. I say yes, the series is serious, but it's not a serious series.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2013, 04:19 PM
(02-06-2013 03:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It is a series of seriousness. But is the series really serious? One must take a serious look. I say yes, the series is serious, but it's not a serious series.

Oh wow...I actually understood that.

Seriously.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-06-2013, 04:36 PM
If you find your views are shared with the majority, it's time to re-examine your views.
- Mark Twain

The majority of people do things now because everyone does it.
This leads to the poplularity of Honey Boo Boo, the Kardashians, Gwyneth Paltrow, Justin Bieber, fast food, American Football, religion (yay, made it TTA relevant) and many other things.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
02-06-2013, 04:56 PM
actually this is something I am constitily working on to improve.. but back to the subject.. I have logged onto the site and it's a website like myspace or facebook that grantees anonymity.
sorry spell check failed me on one word

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post
03-06-2013, 03:39 AM
I was actually replying to the topic's subject.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
03-06-2013, 04:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2013 04:32 AM by Free Thought.)
Making fun of kunoxian drive's atrocious spelling aside, lets all get serious for a minute and actually address the video linked to in the Original Post, shall we?

That ad was a little more than buzz-word filled, hyper-effected philosobull-pseudocult advertisement with a sprinkling of not at all subtle vomit inducing music thrown on top, with Generic Voice-over Guy 4 doing the narration.

It's production was good, but it was obviously built to be flashy and draw in the attention of the easy to entertained masses. Which, given the stated content of the video itself, is hilariously ironic.

Honestly, I do suspect some kind of botting going on there, with the amounts of views and the relatively few likes/dislikes, not to mention the fact that the statistics have been disabled on the video. Gee, now doesn't that paint a pretty picture.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
03-06-2013, 05:37 AM
(02-06-2013 04:56 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  actually this is something I am constitily working on to improve.. but back to the subject.. I have logged onto the site and it's a website like myspace or facebook that grantees anonymity.
sorry spell check failed me on one word

When spell check points something out and you don't know how to fix it, type it into google.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
03-06-2013, 11:39 AM
Wow, I thought we were past the whole spelling thing.
Can no one really get back on topic?

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
03-06-2013, 01:03 PM
(03-06-2013 11:39 AM)Caveman Wrote:  Wow, I thought we were past the whole spelling thing.
Can no one really get back on topic?

dito caveman....dito

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
03-06-2013, 03:06 PM
or ditto...whatever...

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy