is this commercial serise

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: is this commercial serise
(03-06-2013 11:39 AM)Caveman Wrote:  Wow, I thought we were past the whole spelling thing.
Can no one really get back on topic?

[Image: tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png]

Did you people not see my reply?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2013, 04:02 PM
(03-06-2013 03:59 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(03-06-2013 11:39 AM)Caveman Wrote:  Wow, I thought we were past the whole spelling thing.
Can no one really get back on topic?

[Image: tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png]

I most certainly did. I thought that your comment and mine were a clear sign that we had moved on.

This forum is about thinking people trying to get to the hard issues.

What must this look like to someone considering coming out as atheist, saying mindless bullshit that doesn't even belong on Facebook anymore?

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
[+] 1 user Likes Caveman's post
03-06-2013, 04:28 PM
(03-06-2013 04:02 PM)Caveman Wrote:  
(03-06-2013 03:59 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png]

I most certainly did. I thought that your comment and mine were a clear sign that we had moved on.

What must this look like to someone considering coming out as atheist, saying mindless bullshit that doesn't even belong on Facebook anymore?

No that would be the heavy stuff section this is the laid back goofy part of the forum where it is like facepage and Mybook.

Anyway that seemed to be a slick commercial that wanted so hard to go viral for a social media page. Meh it was nothing but innuendo and vague suggestions so I wouldn't bother with it.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
03-06-2013, 05:02 PM
(03-06-2013 04:02 PM)Caveman Wrote:  
(03-06-2013 03:59 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png]

Oh, myes, carry on then, that's a good chap.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.