islamic preacher also leaked on ashley madison

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2015, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2015 11:07 PM by Ace.)
islamic preacher also leaked on ashley madison
alright people get your tin foil hats

his views
1. the usual on morality and homosexuality
2. people who leave Islam should be killed

another typical fucking big ass hypocrite

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/ashley-madison...ml#fToHgXb

his excuse boils down to:
"I'm saying that some guy knew all of my private information and wanted to screw me over so he created a fake Ashley Madison account and paid subscription for 9 month for its services. He also used this fake account to make transactions at the exact places where I was preaching and doing my usual stuff at the time, then the final part of his big plan was to hack the site's database and released the private data of more than 30 million users for the sole express purpose of defrauding me"

Facepalm

so far this is the only good thing that has come out of the leak has achieved
but users in islamic countries now have live in fear from the assholes that run the place and I'm pretty sure a lot of users are gonna get black mailed
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Ace's post
24-08-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: islamic preacher also leaked on ashley madison
(24-08-2015 10:49 PM)Ace Wrote:  https://uk.news.yahoo.com/ashley-madison...ml#fToHgXb

his excuse boils down to:
"I'm saying that some guy knew all of my private information and wanted to screw me over so he created a fake Ashley Madison account and paid subscription for 9 month for its services. He also used this fake account to make transactions at the exact places where I was preaching and doing my usual stuff at the time, then the final part of his big plan was to hack the site's database and released the private data of more than 25 million users for the sole express purpose of defrauding me"

so far this is the only good thing that the leak has achieved but I fear for the users in Islamic countries

[Image: wpid-its-a-conspiracy.jpeg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-08-2015, 07:38 PM
He must've thought 9-year old girls have Ashley Madison profiles and wanted to get in on the action?

There is no "I" in "team" but there is a broken and mixed up "me."
[+] 1 user Likes TheMrBillShow's post
26-08-2015, 05:51 AM
(25-08-2015 07:38 PM)TheMrBillShow Wrote:  He must've thought 9-year old girls have Ashley Madison profiles and wanted to get in on the action?

Nope, 9 year old Islamic girls aren't allowed to use computers or have educations. No

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
26-08-2015, 06:05 AM
Nothing surprising in it. I would say that if one rants too much about "sins" then one is probably commiting them.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.