isn't it weird

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2015, 04:26 PM
isn't it weird
isn't it weird that my entire method of writing a book comes from these three sources... penny arcade videos on game making philosiphy.. jrpgs..... and d and d... I mean I realized two things today... that my entire book writing philosophy comes from bits and pieces of videos that tell you how to make video games... lol.. that and the fact that my creative process is more Procedural generation hen anything else... and yes this works for me for the most part.. i even have character classes and everything.... playlist below to that I draw on the most.... ty.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...0RaYB_8Mjx

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2015, 05:41 PM
RE: isn't it weird
I've tried to start a second book recently and discovered that if I don't enjoy the subject matter, I find it extremely hard to sit down and write. The second book is vastly different from the first and I'm having a hard time getting it started. My previous method, if it is a method at all, was to write for enjoyment, but now I'm faced with writing a prequel that I think needs to be written. So far, really hard to find the need.

As they say, if it was easy to write a book, everyone would do it.

Smile

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply