-isom's and -ist's

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2012, 02:30 PM
-isom's and -ist's
everything in blue is something I posted on a certain forum and I think needs to be addressed in society today. So I thought i'd give you guys a crack at it and see what you thought.

today my dad showed me a video that he put on his face book and I got something out of it besides what was being shown. a sort of side point if you may that I think needs to be discussed and that being the isom's of the world. let me put it to you this way. any group. lets say Christianity. has about four kinds of people.
1. good honest people who are trying to evolve thought and benefit mankind. these people want an honest debate.
2.radicals= people trying to be purposely divisive and change the world by targeting a group of people.
3. reactionist= these are people that are trying to protect society from the radicals.
4. people that simply don't care about any of the above.

So given the above you'd think that people on one side of an issue simply are a total of one of the above. Problem being is you'd be wrong. lets start with me. I am an atheist in the number one category who doesn't like Christians in the number two. now christians like this want to radically define America as a theocracy and force there moral view on everybody. now these people are nothing like my parents who are christens in the number one category.
Same idea as me deferent philosophy on life. now you'd think the people from the one and two group wouldn't get a long even if they where of the same walk of life. again you’d be wrong. now the radicals don't care who they afend and fire in all direction at everybody. this causes reaxtionist. people trying to defend their way of life from attack.
Now you'd think they'd be the sensible people and shy away from the extremist but you'd be wrong. They in fact team up with and am at the opposite sides extremist. this just gives them more stones to through and then involves the people that don't care. making it an all out war.
problem being the only people in the fight on either side that are bad are the extremist but everybody become a target because all the other side see's is the extremist and they get the marching orders from them to. So my question is why can't the people from the first group get together and get rid of the extremist who started the war in the first place.

p.s. you can do the above four groups with any hot button issue. It’s a matter of being honest with self and looking at the people around you. so do us all a favor and stop firing.

p.s at this point I don't think anyone can stop firing

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: -isom's and -ist's
I find this post interesting. As far as your question, I believe that the ones in the non-extremist category not teaming up to take out the extreme ones is fear and hate. Better to get in line behind the extremists they agree with than fight them. Where islam is concerned, the extremists will kill anyone they don't agree with. Of course in any religion the extremists won't draw a line at firing shots at their own literally (islam) or figuratively (christians). And then there is mob mentality. People go with what the mob is doing to avoid being the outcast.
11-10-2012, 08:33 AM
RE: -isom's and -ist's
interesting... lol.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.