it's your choice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: it's your choice
(10-05-2014 09:45 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 09:43 PM)Leo Wrote:  I think your logic skills are pure shit and very childish. Growups with common sense don't accept this fairly tales.

Your choice...Raphael1

You have a choice too. Accept Alah warlord as your creator and the pedophile Mohammed as your prophet or you will burn in the islamic hell.Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Leo's post
10-05-2014, 09:52 PM
(10-05-2014 08:26 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 08:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 08:06 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  O.K. this is cool, lets go with this...what evidence do you have that I'm wrong
.....Raphael1

That is not how the burden of proof works.

Also, you going to get around to my post any time soon?
I can put that right back you, you say that there isn't a God, where is your proof???

So, no actual answer to me, huh?
To be honest, I didn't expect one.

However, thank you for the excellent straw man filled attempt at a Burden reversal.

I make no claim as to whether or not deities exist in fact, unlike yourself. I simply do not believe in them, 'in lack of enlightening evidence' so one might say. So your attempted reversal means nothing as I make no factual claim.

In addition to this, he who makes the positive (affirmative) claim is he whom must bear the weight of the Onus Probandi upon his shoulders.
Those who make the negative claim however do not have such a burden. They must merely establish and absence or lack of evidence for the affirmative claim.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
10-05-2014, 09:53 PM
(10-05-2014 09:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 07:59 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  I am 62 years old, male, American.

And suffering from dementia. So sad.

I like that one too, funny...Raphael1
10-05-2014, 09:53 PM
(10-05-2014 09:53 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 09:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  And suffering from dementia. So sad.

I like that one too, funny...Raphael1

Do you know miss meng by any chance?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
10-05-2014, 09:57 PM
(10-05-2014 09:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 08:26 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  I can put that right back you, you say that there isn't a God, where is your proof???

So, no actual answer to me, huh?
To be honest, I didn't expect one.

However, thank you for the excellent straw man filled attempt at a Burden reversal.

I make no claim as to whether or not deities exist in fact, unlike yourself. I simply do not believe in them, 'in lack of enlightening evidence' so one might say. So your attempted reversal means nothing as I make no factual claim.

In addition to this, he who makes the positive (affirmative) claim is he whom must bear the weight of the Onus Probandi upon his shoulders.
Those who make the negative claim however do not have such a burden. They must merely establish and absence or lack of evidence for the affirmative claim.

He believes in fairy tales, sadly, I don't think he's capable of wrapping his head around the concept of burden of proof.
10-05-2014, 09:59 PM
No amount of praying and "accepting Jesus" is gonna change the fact I called God a cunt...

I think I'm fucked either way...

Wherever I'm going, I'm taking that illogical prick Pascal with me, so he and his shitty wager may be banished from the world.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Sam's post
10-05-2014, 10:05 PM
(10-05-2014 08:47 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  start with the new testament book of Luke....

I call Fucking DRECK SOCK.

Hahahah I bet Vosur gets THAT one...

...and BTW...

4001, Bitchez!

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 5 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
10-05-2014, 10:07 PM
I am going attempt to sum up this thread.

raphael1: You are all going to hell

everyone else: lets post memes

Me: Facepalm Laughat Drinking Beverage
[+] 3 users Like Michael_Tadlock's post
10-05-2014, 10:10 PM
(10-05-2014 09:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 09:23 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  1.Your choice is your choice

I'm not at all convinced of that. Neuroscience is starting to raise serious questions about whether who or what I think I am is in control of dick.

(10-05-2014 09:23 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  2.Jesus did descend into hell for 3 days, was resurrected and now is in heaven.

Spa weekend! Banana_zorro

(10-05-2014 09:23 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  3.I know that I serve the only true God.

I wish I could afford to compensate you better. Your service is appreciated and duly noted.

(10-05-2014 09:23 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  4. Oh, I have already looked at mt faith with a very critical eye & I asked God many
questions. I asked him to prove himself to me and he did and he answered all
my questions.

Yabut, does P = NP?

So they have "days" in hell ? Do they have sunrises and sunsets there too ?
Clocks ? Stopwatches ? The news at 10:00 ? Happy Hours ? Rush hours ? Drag night ?
Do you idiots actually ever stop to actually THINK what this shit actually MEANS ?
Or have you just repeated the shit so many times it's just spouted rote-drivel ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
10-05-2014, 10:10 PM
(10-05-2014 10:07 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  I am going attempt to sum up this thread.

raphael1: You are all going to hell

everyone else: lets post memes

Me: Facepalm Laughat Drinking Beverage

Buzzkill.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post