it's your choice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: it's your choice
(10-05-2014 10:23 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 10:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So, for all practical purposes, dead. This embodiment of The Word ain't dead yet. The embodiment of The Word is all that matters. Come and pray with me Raphael. Come and pray with me for you to come into the light and see me in my true form. I promise it won't hurt. ... much.

He's only mostly dead.
Big Grin

Of course it depends on your definition of dead...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-05-2014, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2014 10:41 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(10-05-2014 10:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So, for all practical purposes, dead. This embodiment of The Word ain't dead yet. The embodiment of The Word is all that matters. Come and pray with me Raphael. Come and pray with me for you to come into the light and see me in my true form. I promise it won't hurt. ... much.

He's only mostly dead.
Big Grin

Hmm.
"Right hand of god". Yet HE is god. So he's right over there to the right of himself then.
Makes sense. Shocking
And speaking of hell, would you think one would get habituated to it ? Or what ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habituation

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
10-05-2014, 10:43 PM

He's only mostly dead.
Big Grin

Now, mostly dead is slightly alive. Now, all dead... well, with all dead, there's usually only one thing that you can do.

What's that?

Go through his clothes and look for loose change. Removes the bellows. Hey! Hello in there! Hey! What's so important? What you got here that's worth living for?

t-r-u-e l-o-v-e.

"True Love", you heard him? You could not ask for a more noble cause than that.

Sonny, True Love is the greatest thing in the world, except for a nice MLT--- mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, when the mutton is nice and lean, and the tomato is ripe. Makes puckering sound. They're so perky. I love that. But that's not what he said--- he distinctly said "To blave" and as we all know, to blave means to bluff, heh? So you were probably playing cards, and he cheated--

Liar! Liar! Lia----r!

4006, Bitchez!

[Image: file.php?id=18&sid=0114c55bcec70...c222c21da0]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 5 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
10-05-2014, 10:44 PM
(10-05-2014 12:53 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  Atheist,

I am a Christian.

Let’s look at this:
If you are right, and there is no God, then we all just cease to exist at our death and what we do does not really make any difference. Except I KNOW that I have attempted in my life to always do the right thing, not always successfully but my effort is still there.

Now on the other hand, if I am right and I KNOW that I am, then at my death, I will go to heaven not because I am such a good person (I’m not) but because God so loved the world (you and me) that He gave His only begotten son (Jesus) that whosoever (you and me) believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life (heaven). John 3:16

Jesus said “I am the way, the truth and the life; NOBODY comes to the Father but by me.”

All we’ve got to do is acknowledge our sinful state and ask Him to forgive us and save us. He WILL and if I am right, and I know that I am, then you will spend eternity in anguish and pain in hell. I am sorry…God does not want anyone to go into hell and he gave us a way out (Jesus). God wants all of us to be in heaven with Him.
……………………………………….. The CHOICE is yours.........Raphael1

KC says the choice is God's, I have to be called. I've been waiting by the phone for quite some time though... nothin'. Sadcryface2

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
10-05-2014, 10:45 PM
(10-05-2014 10:20 PM)Leo Wrote:  [quote='Raphael1' pid='566819' dateline='1399781764']
Good nite everyone, thank you for your input, it has been fun...Raphael1
Oh so you are having fun with your trolling ? Good for you !Thumbsup banhammer please !
[/quote
Not trolling...I truly believe, but I am not intimidated by discussion...Raphael1
10-05-2014, 10:47 PM
(10-05-2014 10:44 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 12:53 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  Atheist,

I am a Christian.

Let’s look at this:
If you are right, and there is no God, then we all just cease to exist at our death and what we do does not really make any difference. Except I KNOW that I have attempted in my life to always do the right thing, not always successfully but my effort is still there.

Now on the other hand, if I am right and I KNOW that I am, then at my death, I will go to heaven not because I am such a good person (I’m not) but because God so loved the world (you and me) that He gave His only begotten son (Jesus) that whosoever (you and me) believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life (heaven). John 3:16

Jesus said “I am the way, the truth and the life; NOBODY comes to the Father but by me.”

All we’ve got to do is acknowledge our sinful state and ask Him to forgive us and save us. He WILL and if I am right, and I know that I am, then you will spend eternity in anguish and pain in hell. I am sorry…God does not want anyone to go into hell and he gave us a way out (Jesus). God wants all of us to be in heaven with Him.
……………………………………….. The CHOICE is yours.........Raphael1

KC says the choice is God's, I have to be called. I've been waiting by the phone for quite some time though... nothin'. Sadcryface2

You must not have the right carrier.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-05-2014, 10:49 PM
(10-05-2014 08:49 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 07:31 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Pics or it didn't happen Drinking Beverage
you feel the wind but you can't see it. you take a deep breath of our atmosphere and you can't see it either, does that mean that it does not exist??..Raphael

We have direct evidence of the fucking wind. And the fucking air. I can sweep my fucking hand in front of me and fucking FEEL the air, feel the wind.

You don't have a fucking scrap of evidence for your fairy tale monster deity or its feel-good kiddie-marketing Scrappy-Doo sidekick, jeebus.

Go shaft a fucking snake in a sandstorm, asshole.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 4 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
10-05-2014, 10:53 PM
(10-05-2014 10:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 10:44 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  KC says the choice is God's, I have to be called. I've been waiting by the phone for quite some time though... nothin'. Sadcryface2

You must not have the right carrier.

I wonder which carrier each god prefers... I bet that'd make for a great commercial.

"Zues chooses Verizon.. you should too!"

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
10-05-2014, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2014 03:51 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(10-05-2014 10:45 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  Not trolling...I truly believe, but I am not intimidated by discussion...Raphael1

I see why. When do you plan on beginning a discussion ?
You certainly don't think "I believe it to be so, so it is", is a "discussion, I hope.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-05-2014, 12:25 AM
I don't think I can go to heaven...

Last time I was there, I gouged out god's eyes and snapped his neck. Confused

That wasn't the only thing either...

I kicked Jesus so hard in the testicles that one of them shattered and the other went inside him, I gave Moses the finger after I curb stomped him, and the last thing I remembered was telling every Mary in Jesus's life that they were poor cooks.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 4 users Like DemonicLemon's post