it's your choice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: it's your choice

Drinking Beverage

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
10-05-2014, 02:40 PM
(10-05-2014 12:53 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  Atheist,

I am a Christian.

Let’s look at this:
If you are right, and there is no God, then we all just cease to exist at our death and what we do does not really make any difference. Except I KNOW that I have attempted in my life to always do the right thing, not always successfully but my effort is still there.

Now on the other hand, if I am right and I KNOW that I am, then at my death, I will go to heaven not because I am such a good person (I’m not) but because God so loved the world (you and me) that He gave His only begotten son (Jesus) that whosoever (you and me) believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life (heaven). John 3:16

Jesus said “I am the way, the truth and the life; NOBODY comes to the Father but by me.”

All we’ve got to do is acknowledge our sinful state and ask Him to forgive us and save us. He WILL and if I am right, and I know that I am, then you will spend eternity in anguish and pain in hell. I am sorry…God does not want anyone to go into hell and he gave us a way out (Jesus). God wants all of us to be in heaven with Him.
……………………………………….. The CHOICE is yours.........Raphael1

Everlasting life????? I can't think of a more dreadful, awful, horrendous thing to do than live forever. Everlasting life is the very thing that that turns me off of religion. Religious people are just scared shitless to die. Bunch of weenies.

"If things aren't funny anymore then they're exactly what they are and life is just one long dental appointment interrupted occasionally by something exciting like waiting or falling asleep" Jason Robards in A Thousand Clowns
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
10-05-2014, 02:40 PM
(10-05-2014 02:31 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Well, two possible outcomes.

The OP will come back / The OP will not come back

Place your bets please Drinking Beverage

I say a drive by with no return. I wants a new toy to break! Weeping

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 4 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
10-05-2014, 02:43 PM
So much for OP

[Image: the_real_isis_flag_200.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like The Germans are coming's post
10-05-2014, 02:43 PM

I am a Christian.

Let’s look at this:
If you are right, and there is no God, then we all just cease to exist at our death and what we do does not really make any difference. Except I KNOW that I have attempted in my life to always do the right thing, not always successfully but my effort is still there.

Now on the other hand, if I am right and I KNOW that I am, then at my death, I will go to heaven not because I am such a good person (I’m not) but because God so loved the world (you and me) that He gave His only begotten son (Jesus) that whosoever (you and me) believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life (heaven). John 3:16

Jesus said “I am the way, the truth and the life; NOBODY comes to the Father but by me.”

All we’ve got to do is acknowledge our sinful state and ask Him to forgive us and save us. He WILL and if I am right, and I know that I am, then you will spend eternity in anguish and pain in hell. I am sorry…God does not want anyone to go into hell and he gave us a way out (Jesus). God wants all of us to be in heaven with Him.

Do I deserve to go to hell or not? Make up your damn mind.

Drinking Beverage
10-05-2014, 02:45 PM
Well that is this person's best debating effort for this forum. "I am better than you all - so there".

Happy travels you flake!

There can be but little liberty on earth while men worship a tyrant in heaven. - Robert Green Ingersoll
[+] 1 user Likes Timber1025's post
10-05-2014, 02:47 PM
(10-05-2014 02:43 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Do I deserve to go to hell or not? Make up your damn mind.

You do.

[Image: the_real_isis_flag_200.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
10-05-2014, 02:47 PM

I am a Christian.

Let’s look at this:

Some part of me is disappointed that this isn't handwritten and stuck to a wooden door via wicked-badass knife.

So glad you can drop in to be yet another person to remind us that we are heathens destined for hell if we don't change our ways. Thank you come again Drinking Beverage

..............................I CHOOSE HELL NO......................................Miss Suzanne

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
10-05-2014, 02:49 PM
(10-05-2014 02:47 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 02:43 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Do I deserve to go to hell or not? Make up your damn mind.

You do.

Thought so.

Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes diddo97's post
10-05-2014, 02:52 PM
(10-05-2014 12:53 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  Now on the other hand, if I am right and I KNOW that I am, then at my death, I will go to heaven

Hi Raphael,

I'd like to explore how you know this? Have you ever considered that you could be wrong?

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.