it's your choice
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2014, 08:37 PM
RE: it's your choice
Raphael, in 2 Kings 3:27 Yahweh's army is defeated by the Moab god Chemosh. Why is Yahweh inferior to Chemosh?
How could you prove Yahweh is greater than Chemosh?

The tree of delusion is nourished by the vague promises and skewed perception of prayer. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2014, 05:28 AM
(10-05-2014 12:53 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  Atheist,

I am a Christian.

Let’s look at this:
If you are right, and there is no God, then we all just cease to exist at our death and what we do does not really make any difference. Except I KNOW that I have attempted in my life to always do the right thing, not always successfully but my effort is still there.

Now on the other hand, if I am right and I KNOW that I am, then at my death, I will go to heaven not because I am such a good person (I’m not) but because God so loved the world (you and me) that He gave His only begotten son (Jesus) that whosoever (you and me) believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life (heaven). John 3:16

Jesus said “I am the way, the truth and the life; NOBODY comes to the Father but by me.”

All we’ve got to do is acknowledge our sinful state and ask Him to forgive us and save us. He WILL and if I am right, and I know that I am, then you will spend eternity in anguish and pain in hell. I am sorry…God does not want anyone to go into hell and he gave us a way out (Jesus). God wants all of us to be in heaven with Him.
……………………………………….. The CHOICE is yours.........Raphael1

I imagine 50 people have already beaten me to the punch but. You are an idiot.

First of all, You cannot choose to believe in something when you do not. That is not how choice works.

Also, Paskels Wager is assumed that only YOU are correct.

Watch these videos.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
04-07-2014, 01:03 AM
OP is totally right, guys.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to be a logically-consistent believer from now on and begin sacrificing virgins to the volcano god.

You know, just in case.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user