it's your choice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2014, 09:03 PM
RE: it's your choice
(10-05-2014 08:15 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 03:00 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

God of the bible, I AM who I AM, exodus 3:13,14....Raphael1

Every single holy book claims that its god is the one true god. What makes your book special?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
10-05-2014, 09:06 PM
(10-05-2014 08:54 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 04:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Raphael, the ninja theist...his mission was complete, though not effective, with his first and only post.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBOsR0SxpPA59PsE0J6m7...UoN26p4ma6]
I like that. The ninja theist. Makes me laugh...Raphael1

When you get done laughing, answer the original questions.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
10-05-2014, 09:06 PM
(10-05-2014 08:38 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 02:52 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  Hi Raphael,

I'd like to explore how you know this? Have you ever considered that you could be wrong?
I know that I'm not wrong, have you ever considered that you could be wrong??
....Raphael1

Wrong about what exactly?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
10-05-2014, 09:10 PM
(10-05-2014 09:06 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 08:54 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  I like that. The ninja theist. Makes me laugh...Raphael1

When you get done laughing, answer the original questions.

Bullshit takes a while...be patient.

Original bullshit takes even longer.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
10-05-2014, 09:10 PM
(10-05-2014 08:49 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 07:31 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Pics or it didn't happen Drinking Beverage
you feel the wind but you can't see it. you take a deep breath of our atmosphere and you can't see it either, does that mean that it does not exist??..Raphael

Besides from that fact that I was obviously being sarcastic, I feel I have sufficient evidence to believe in air. If you have some evidence to convince me if the existence of your god, feel free to present it.

[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
10-05-2014, 09:15 PM
10-05-2014, 09:16 PM
(10-05-2014 08:42 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 08:34 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Nope. I make the claim that there isn't any evidence for god. I don't pretend to know things that I don't know.

What's your excuse?
If there are things that could affect your eternal future don't you think that
maybe you should find out??...Raphael1

In fact I do. That's how I came upon my current worldview. I'd be interested in anything you have to say that challenges it. So far I have seen nothing.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
10-05-2014, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2014 10:35 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(10-05-2014 12:53 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  Atheist,

REALLY?

*Atheists

Fucking idiot.

Quote:I am a Christian.

Is this supposed to, like, strike fear into our hearts, or some stupid shit?

Quote:Let’s look at this:

Let's you go jump of a bridge.

Quote:If you are right, and there is no God,

Not twenty words into this forum and already a fucking strawman. Fucking Nice.

[Image: Scarecrow.jpg]

Quote: then we all just cease to exist at our death and what we do does not really make any difference.

Really? That's not what the fucking Hindus and the fucking superstitious Buddhists say, is it. THEY claim that if you are right and there is no karma and reincarnation, then we all just cease to exist at our death and what we do does not really make any difference. So, two fucking sentences into this forum and you've already vomited out a Strawman Fallacy and a False Choice Fallacy. Well done, imbecile.

And ALL of you assholes are wrong.

Quote: Except I KNOW that I have attempted in my life to always do the right thing, not always successfully but my effort is still there.

Irrelevant.

Quote:Now on the other hand, if I am right and I KNOW that I am, then at my death, I will go to heaven not because I am such a good person (I’m not) but because God so loved the world (you and me) that He gave His only begotten son (Jesus) that whosoever (you and me) believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life (heaven). John 3:16

No, you'll just be reborn on a higher plane than this one. Because Karma. You see, dipshit, two can play at this stupid game.

The incoherent drivel of your fairy tale book means nothing here in the real world. You are a fucking idiot for quoting it as if it had any meaning or significance at all.
Quote:Jesus said “I am the way, the truth and the life; NOBODY comes to the Father but by me.”

Jesus WHO? You haven't shown that this person actually existed at all. And just because some person makes such a statement, even if they did exist, doesn't mean that the statement is true or even means anything.

Quote:All we’ve got to do

Who the fuck is this "we", numbnuts?

Quote:is acknowledge our sinful state

What is this "sin" bullshit? Many Questions Fallacy much, moron? You don't know fuck about the "state"' of anyone here. You don't speak for any of us.

Quote: and ask Him to forgive us and save us.

Him WHOM? We have done nothing that requires forgiveness. Save us from WHAT? Your fallacious Argumentum Ad Baculum? Fuck you. You haven't shown that any person you might have referred to actually existed at all. No, we are not going to buy into your bullshit efforts to dodge your burden of proof.

[quot]e He WILL and if I am right, and I know that I am,[/quote]

....because I'm just right, because I say so, because I know I'm right, because I'm just right, because I say so, because....

Quote:then you will spend eternity in anguish and pain in hell.

Oh, LOOK -- There's the Ad Baculum Fallacy!

[Image: 0.jpg]

"You point a gun at me, I'm not scared, so you describe the gun to me? It's not the gun I'm not afraid of."

Fucking idiot. We don't believe in your mythical gawd, your mythical jeebus, your mythical hell, your mythical afterlife, your mythical eternal pain and anguish and lack of beer, weed, and hotties bullshit. You know this and you still try to threaten us with your mythical gawd, your mythical jeebus, your mythical hell, your mythical afterlife, your mythical eternal pain and anguish and lack of beer, weed, and hotties bullshit? Could you be any more fucking stupid?

Quote: I am sorry…God does not want...

What's a god?

You haven't proven through evidence that any such entity exists. ANd again, you know that we don't believe in any such thing, and yet you are retarded enough to STILL drone on about it as if we thought it existed. Yes, the answer is YES, you CAN be even more fucking stupid. Fucking amazing.

Quote:anyone to go into hell

IF your gawd-monster had existed, and IF it didn't want us to go to your mythical hell-thing, then all it would have to do is magick the hell-thing away and not send anyone there. You really have no idea how fucking stupid your claim is.

Quote: and he gave us a way out (Jesus).

SO, your mythical gawd-thing conjures up a place of eternal punishment for the creatures it supposedly created in its own image -- meaning to be just like it -- for acting like it programmed them to do -- something which, according to your batshit fairy stories, it had complete control over every aspect of -- for being imperfect like it made them. Cool story, bro. Needs more fucknig brain cells.

Quote:God wants all of us to be in heaven with Him.

If such an entity were to have existed, it would be nothing for it to just bring us all to your mythical paradise right here, right now.

You can't even make sense.

Quote:……………………………………….. The CHOICE is yours.........Raphael1

I choose to call you for the brainwashed, bullshit-parroting imbecile you are.

Go the fuck away.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
10-05-2014, 09:18 PM
(10-05-2014 08:20 PM)Raphael1 Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 08:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hey Skippy,
If we can only condemn ourselves to hell doesn't it follow that we are also the only ones that can save ourselves from hell? So, what's your purpose here?
That's right, absolutely right!! your choice determines your destiny, choose Jesus
or choose hell...YOUR choice....
my purpose is the salvation of sinners not so much different than myself..
....Raphael1

If my choice determines my destiny what do I need jebus for?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
10-05-2014, 09:18 PM
(10-05-2014 08:49 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  Hell or not? (There is no such place)
Hmmmm since the choice is mine I choose not. That was easy!

Jesus took on the sins of everyone on Earth so we would be saved from hell?
Why then, didn't Jesus go to hell for all of our sins?

You still haven't answered the question about all the other Big Spookies.
What if you picked the wrong team? Then what?
The only reason you believe what you do is because of where you were born, and what your parents believed.

Try thinking for yourself for once, it might surprise you.
In fact I dare you to look at your faith with a truly critical eye and ask questions.