iust a ioke

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2014, 05:34 AM
iust a ioke
Just a joke I thought up.

Tonight on the Salt and Light TV network. Catholic homeschooling families: vagina or clown car?

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TarzanSmith's post
24-03-2014, 05:37 AM
RE: iust a ioke
I like the joke. Fix your title babycakes Thumbsup lol

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
24-03-2014, 05:43 AM
OK, I'm slightly embarrassed to ask but ... nope, I don't get the joke. Please explain.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
24-03-2014, 06:39 AM
(24-03-2014 05:43 AM)DLJ Wrote:  OK, I'm slightly embarrassed to ask but ... nope, I don't get the joke. Please explain.

Just complete silliness. DOn't think it too hard.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
24-03-2014, 06:44 AM
(24-03-2014 05:43 AM)DLJ Wrote:  OK, I'm slightly embarrassed to ask but ... nope, I don't get the joke. Please explain.

Conservative Catholic women can't use birth control and have a lot of children.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
24-03-2014, 06:50 AM
A friend of my mother has like 13 or so kids, actually very depressing when the one that is around my age spent most of his childhood dealing with his mother's litter and not his own childhood. I don't blame him for using weed and acting out.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
24-03-2014, 08:46 AM
I'm sorry....I need more explanation than catholic people have a lot of children....I still don't get it.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
24-03-2014, 08:53 AM
Ok, trying to understand here. Where does the vagina come in?

Somehow, I don't think this one is going to reel me in.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 1 user Likes Dee's post
24-03-2014, 08:54 AM
(24-03-2014 05:34 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Just a joke I thought up.

Tonight on the Salt and Light TV network. Catholic homeschooling families: vagina or clown car?

You need to get out more. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
24-03-2014, 03:50 PM
I came up with the joke after I heard that one of my friend's friends is in a family with 21 kids. It is really just based upon the fact that Catholics, especially the homeschoolers, have ridiculous numbers of kids. The area where I go to school is full of them. At this point I consider 7 kids to be a medium sized family.

Also the title was intentional. Latin class has got me in the habit of pronouncing the j soft.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc