jem to garadge ratio

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2017, 07:00 PM
jem to garadge ratio
have you ever had that one song that you listened to and it was so good it made you question wetther going through a hole bunch of bad songs to see if there was any other gems yeah i know. that's a pretty specific scenario but it's the one I am faced with. I love the song. well kind of. It would set outside my top teen but not by far. I was wondering if anybody thought it was worth it because I listened to one f trevor somethings was worth a look. the next song was bad.... any advice.

p.s. and yes he next song was that bad.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2017, 09:17 AM
RE: jem to garadge ratio
(15-05-2017 07:00 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  have you ever had that one song that you listened to and it was so good it made you question wetther going through a hole bunch of bad songs to see if there was any other gems yeah i know. that's a pretty specific scenario but it's the one I am faced with. I love the song. well kind of. It would set outside my top teen but not by far. I was wondering if anybody thought it was worth it because I listened to one f trevor somethings was worth a look. the next song was bad.... any advice.

p.s. and yes he next song was that bad.

I'm not familiar with this song (or this artist), but whenever I hear something I really like, I'm always curious to hear other things by that artist. Maybe this is their one good song and everything else is crap -- or maybe they have a ton of other stuff that's as good or better. You don't know until you check. If they did one great song, the odds are there are other good ones.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post