jennybee Yoga will be Outlawd Soon?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2015, 10:36 AM
RE: jennybee Yoga will be Outlawd Soon?
(24-12-2015 10:18 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He'd "force" people to convert ?
Like that would work.
Some stupidity is incompatible with life.

Of course that is what most Christians say is the worst thing about Islam is that they force people to convert at the point of the sword! Give your heart to Jesus or we will kill you!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
24-12-2015, 10:51 AM
What would Jesus do...
He'd probably flip this guy's table over, and then karate chop him in the testicles for good measure to make sure he doesn't procreate.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
24-12-2015, 06:56 PM
(24-12-2015 10:36 AM)DerFish Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 10:18 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He'd "force" people to convert ?
Like that would work.
Some stupidity is incompatible with life.

Of course that is what most Christians say is the worst thing about Islam is that they force people to convert at the point of the sword! Give your heart to Jesus or we will kill you!

How do these people think Christianity spread? It was extremely violent, very similar to what ISIL is doing today.

But, yes, forcing people does work. It takes a generation or two but it does work.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
24-12-2015, 09:49 PM
The difference between Fundamentalist Christianity and Fundamentalist Islam is that Christianity has spent several centuries being forced to live alongside secular government. It was dragged, kicking and screaming, into modernity by The Enlightenment and the types of societies that came about because of it. Islam hasn't had any of that, no Enlightenment, no forced cohabitation with Secularism, no shove into modernity. Islam where it exists as the majority largely has no check on it's power at all and it is doing EXACTLY what Christianity did when it was in the same position. If anyone out there doubts that Christianity would not revert back to it's barbarism the second Secular law and government stopped restraining it is entirely ignorant of history. Islam will adapt to an increasingly secular world or it will die.

Christianity became a Religion of peace and love around about the exact day we took away their right to set people on fire for daring to read, or questioning the truth of magic crackers. They became men of peace when we took their swords away, give them back and.....well they won't beat them into plowshares that's for damn sure.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 8 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
24-12-2015, 10:12 PM
(24-12-2015 09:49 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  The difference between Fundamentalist Christianity and Fundamentalist Islam is that Christianity has spent several centuries being forced to live alongside secular government. It was dragged, kicking and screaming, into modernity by The Enlightenment and the types of societies that came about because of it. Islam hasn't had any of that, no Enlightenment, no forced cohabitation with Secularism, no shove into modernity. Islam where it exists as the majority largely has no check on it's power at all and it is doing EXACTLY what Christianity did when it was in the same position. If anyone out there doubts that Christianity would not revert back to it's barbarism the second Secular law and government stopped restraining it is entirely ignorant of history. Islam will adapt to an increasingly secular world or it will die.

Christianity became a Religion of peace and love around about the exact day we took away their right to set people on fire for daring to read, or questioning the truth of magic crackers. They became men of peace when we took their swords away, give them back and.....well they won't beat them into plowshares that's for damn sure.

EXACTLY! But getting those people to settle down and listen to reason may be difficult, what with their imams spewing the hatred. I think that that hatred would be vastly reduced if the countries (we know who we are!) who stuck their dicks into the ME hadn't done it (partitioning) after WW1.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
24-12-2015, 10:27 PM
(24-12-2015 10:12 PM)Fireball Wrote:  EXACTLY! But getting those people to settle down and listen to reason may be difficult, what with their imams spewing the hatred. I think that that hatred would be vastly reduced if the countries (we know who we are!) who stuck their dicks into the ME hadn't done it (partitioning) after WW1.

Agreed. If you look at Afghanistan before outside countries started mucking about in there and after and it's a night a day difference. What will break down Islam the way Christianity was broken down is a collection of two things imo:
1. Cultural exchange which is easier now then ever before. The youth of Islamic people living in secular countries will begin to push that secularization back onto the countries of their forefathers.
2.) More importantly Islamic countries will just continue to fall further and further and further behind the rest of the world to the point something has to break and the region will start to push for more modernization. When we are living much longer, with much fewer illnesses, with a much lower rate of infant mortality there will be pressure to change, to adapt.

Eventually it will be hemmed in by a secular world and it will have to change or become even more backward and isolated then it is now. Something will give.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
25-12-2015, 08:29 AM
Won't happen in my lifetime, but I think you are right. A sad byproduct of the time it's going to take is a lot of needless death, on both sides.
25-12-2015, 03:56 PM
Outlaw this. I dare you.

[Image: yoga-guy.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-12-2015, 04:20 PM
(25-12-2015 03:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Outlaw this. I dare you.

I'd ban yoga for him. Consider

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-12-2015, 09:26 PM
(25-12-2015 03:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Outlaw this. I dare you.

Photoshop, can't kill it. Tongue