jesus is real

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2011, 02:27 AM
RE: jesus is real
(01-12-2011 01:19 AM)kim Wrote:  
(30-11-2011 06:51 PM)jakejakelamasabachtani Wrote:  
(30-11-2011 06:13 PM)ddrew Wrote:  
(30-11-2011 05:31 PM)kim Wrote:  Oh - and to anyone who needs proof of something... I can fly.
Everyone .. I just saw Kim flying off to work... It's true I saw it happen and my 500 friends saw it too. Prove that they didn't see it!
LOL Praise the Kim, because he/she flew for our sins. I suggest we all start a new religion because I believe in Kim flying. I believe that Kim comes to earth to wash ours sins for all of us non-believer that human can fly without wings or fa gigili gland.

May the Kim be with you Big Grin - I believe in you Kim, even though I never saw you fly, I'd follow blindly those 500 disciples of yours who saw you fly without asking question. Kim please save my soul and teach me to fly because gas is getting very expensive I could use that skills of yours to go to work LOL.

Hey Kim how about you write a book with ten commandment on how to fly, I'd read that book everyday and will join your religion. I'm so scared of death that I'd follow everything you say just because I know you can fly.

Jake - A disciple of Flying KIM, I am now a Kimsonyte. Praise the KIM the human kyte Big Grin

Angel
Ddrew - you are the first to have announced my Messiahishness... just as it was foretold in John 1:41.
You jakejakelamasabachtani called Jake... you are the rock upon which I will build my church... as it was given through Matthew 16:18.
And when my blind followers croak off, they will be granted the ability to fly in much the way I do now.
And all will have ice cream and beer.
Although, not necessarily at the same time.
Dodgy Yes, I'm benevolent that way.
Praise the words of our LARD (yes I wrote Lard) lol. For her/his/it wisdom forever enter our heart and clogs our arteries. Let's pray.

I believe in KIM the Almighty, Maker of vanilla ice cream and chicken wings.

And in Drew her/his/it imaginary friend our Lard; who was conceived by the Holy Artificial Insemination Tube, born of the prostitute Mary, suffered under George Bush, was nailed by aunt Martha, dead, and buried; he descended into his basement; the third day he/she/it rose again from her/his/it bed. And made us all breakfast, she/he/is ascended into her/his/it car and went to work, and sitteth on the right hand of KIM the Almighty; from thence he shall come to judge our pie contest..

I believe in the Oily Ghost; the Greasy catholic Church; the communion of saints(seins - it's boobs in French); the forgiveness of those who doesn't know how to fly; the ascension of the human body; and the life everlasting until you hit a plane. AMEN.

There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jakejakelamasabachtani's post
01-12-2011, 02:33 AM
Dodgy Hmm... looks like somebody's not gonna be a flyin'.
Confused I may need to enact a ... deterrent of sorts.
... just so we're all on the same page.
Angel Pay no attention to those of the noodly persuasion, oh my minions, for I am the singular truth, and those meatballs will just weigh you down.

So sayeth I,
who doth fly.
Sleepy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
01-12-2011, 03:27 AM
(01-12-2011 02:33 AM)kim Wrote:  Dodgy Hmm... looks like somebody's not gonna be a flyin'.
Confused I may need to enact a ... deterrent of sorts.
... just so we're all on the same page.
Angel Pay no attention to those of the noodly persuasion, oh my minions, for I am the singular truth, and those meatballs will just weigh you down.

So sayeth I,
who doth fly.
Sleepy

The vague threat of a terrible fate has convinced me. I humbly beg to be admitted to the congregation of people who (should it be whom?) Kim will allow to fly at some unspecified time in the future, actually fly, not fall out of a window or something fake like anyone can do.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
01-12-2011, 10:05 AM
Kim is a false prophet of flying! Superman is the one true flyer. Do not be tempted by false prophets like Kim or Boeing or Airbus. They will lead you into the skies with false hope!

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
01-12-2011, 10:35 AM

If thats what you belive than i guess Jesus is real to you Smile i respect your beliefs ^^ respect mine please Dx
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ADTR I Think Yes :)'s post
01-12-2011, 10:37 AM
thank you for at least respecting my belifs Smile and not trolling me like most now i know i at least have 4 people that aint gonna be trolling me Big Grin
01-12-2011, 10:42 AM

(01-12-2011 10:37 AM)thatchristianguy Wrote:  thank you for at least respecting my belifs Smile and not trolling me like most now i know i at least have 4 people that aint gonna be trolling me Big Grin

Anytime Smile
01-12-2011, 10:44 AM
i've never seen you here before?? Are you knew to this??
01-12-2011, 11:00 AM

(01-12-2011 10:37 AM)thatchristianguy Wrote:  thank you for at least respecting my belifs Smile and not trolling me like most now i know i at least have 4 people that aint gonna be trolling me Big Grin

christians are always whining about 'respect' sorry dude... but respect is earned. respect can not demanded by things that are contemptible and morally repugnant like your world view. that's not how it works.

your beliefs will generally not be respected here, because christianity is not worthy of respect. it deserves nothing but contempt from anyone who gives a shit about our species and the rights of the individuals that make it up.

i admit you have a right to think whatever you want, but RESPECT? that's a whole different story. don't come asking for respect for a creed that has done nothing but retard the progress of our species and enslave the minds and bodies and billions.

nope.... no respect for your sad little cult. try making some points that earn it some respect, then start whining about it.
[+] 2 users Like paulesungnomo's post
01-12-2011, 11:25 AM

If you are legit (still not fully convinced), I would like to offer a little advice. I know it's unasked, but I think you should heed it.

1) Improve your grammar. Yeah, I know, it may seem "pointless", but proper grammar shows that you are somewhat educated and can at least think on your own and form a coherent thought process. The grammar and punctuation doesn't need to be perfect, but at least some skill needs to be shown.

2) You are a minority here. This isn't a Christian forum. This is an atheist forum. People will disagree with you; some may even be belligerent. This is to be expected because as paul said many find Christianity's views to be morally repugnant and wholly inconsistent. I received the same advice from some very helpful people.

3) Don't come in with both guns-a-blazin' on a subject. Especially, when your "proof" has little or no validity.

4) Don't preach or try to convince others of a belief that you know they find asinine or offensive. Talking about religion is fine, but others should volunteer themselves for the conversation not be forced to flame you in retaliation to a post.

So yeah, take it or leave it. Hope I helped.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post