RE: jesus is real
I am pretty sure that they are plenty of Jesus' in Mexico

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like tazmin98's post
22-11-2011, 03:15 PM
(22-11-2011 02:06 PM)kineo Wrote:  This place is like a sticky fly trap for Christian trolls. ಠ_ಠ
It’s fun to watch them get more and more stuck to the paper as they squirm around to try and free themselves.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
22-11-2011, 04:11 PM
(22-11-2011 03:15 PM)The_observer Wrote:  
(22-11-2011 02:06 PM)kineo Wrote:  This place is like a sticky fly trap for Christian trolls. ಠ_ಠ
It’s fun to watch them get more and more stuck to the paper as they squirm around to try and free themselves.

Haha, so true. Big Grin
22-11-2011, 04:17 PM
In order for them to squirm and wiggle, they have to come back and play. So far, no dice. How unfortunate, but not unexpected.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
23-11-2011, 04:03 AM
You shouldn't have done that, he's just a boy, poor little fella...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_YkV0moJsY

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
25-11-2011, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2011 11:14 AM by jakejakelamasabachtani.)
Okay Jesus is real... I'd go with that... he might have existed... but here's how I think Jesus really was... First if he was real he wasn't even near to be that 6 foot 2, skinny blue eyed and long curly hair super-model represented on the cross. Let's us go back 2100 years earlier into the old Hebrew world; few were of 6 foot, few were educated and practically none had blue eyes (to verify this I suggest you to consult some anthropological books and this will definitely give you a more accurate portrait than the fancy Jesus we have now).

Muslims see Jesus as a prophet... alright I know that if it isn't their religion they will see everybody else has prophets, but unlike christian they do, at least, recognize his achievement. Christian calls Mohammad a fraud. In the Muslim world Jesus is not called Jesus, he's called Aisha... is it true, I don't care. But I am quite certain that Jesus wasn't is real name. According to the Gospel of Enoch, Jesus real name was Yeshua (closer to Joshua don't you think) and Jesus might be just a pseudo name that his closed friends and family used just like someone call William, Bill.

Jesus real name in his own language was Yeshua, which was a very good name in the Hebrew tradition. It meant – “Yahweh (God) is savior (helper)”. But "Yeshua" got lost in translation from Old Hebrew, New Hebrew, Ancient Greek to Latin... but the matter and the fact is that Jesus' real name was Joshua if we go by our naming standard of today. Joseph or "Yahosef" is dad was descendant of the dynasty of David.

Now how about Christ, any christian should know or would know that Christ was definitely not his last name... because in the time of Yeshua there was no such things as last names. Back in those days name were as follow "Yeshua bar Yahosef" (meaning Joshua son of Joseph). Hence there was never a man called Jesus Christ PERIOD. No one ever called him Jesus Christ!

Jesus is the precursor of the people who fight the power, he acknowledge injustice and act upon it, but yes it may have gone through his head and he started calling himself a Messiah of some god... same god than Moises... just a little more gentle.

Have you ever notice how many mainstream religions are often base on their magical aspect of it. We could have still praised Jesus Christ without those horrible lies of him walking on water, changing Justin Bieber into a great singer or giving a brain to Pamela Anderson (now that would be a miracle). Max Weber, wrote in its analysis of religion that what justify a religion versus a simple philosophy is the magical aspect or the mystery of it all. Mohammad was a illiterate which out of sudden was able to read and preach in several languages... again Magic. Nanabozoh the Great Rabbit created humans with a piece of mud. Holy hamster is our messenger LOL. Nanabozoh is not a joke though, google for Anishinaabe mythology, he's a spirit and was as real as Jesus for them.

There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages.
28-11-2011, 09:31 AM
Guys... c'mon...

Obvious troll is obvious.
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
28-11-2011, 09:39 AM
ok guys look Jesus is real i asked YALL to prove to ME that He isnt so far yall haven't all you have done is ask me to prove things. Let me ask you this can you see air? Can you feel air? NO! but you believe that its there without it you wouldnt be able to live its the same thing. You cant see Him but you believe in Him its basically like child like faith you tell a child santa is real he believes you why wouldnt he he has no proof that he's not. Like i said i asked yall to prove to me that He's not real there is evedience all around that He is. be for real your tellin me that nothing was there and nothing happened to nothing which caused nothing to explode and create everything now that makes no sense. Now like I said PROVE TO ME!!!
28-11-2011, 09:41 AM
(28-11-2011 09:39 AM)thatchristianguy Wrote:  ok guys look Jesus is real i asked YALL to prove to ME that He isnt so far yall haven't all you have done is ask me to prove things. Let me ask you this can you see air? Can you feel air? NO! but you believe that its there without it you wouldnt be able to live its the same thing. You cant see Him but you believe in Him its basically like child like faith you tell a child santa is real he believes you why wouldnt he he has no proof that he's not. Like i said i asked yall to prove to me that He's not real there is evedience all around that He is. be for real your tellin me that nothing was there and nothing happened to nothing which caused nothing to explode and create everything now that makes no sense. Now like I said PROVE TO ME!!!

Look Brad just chill bro... look i love ya bro but your gonna get trolled Dodgy
28-11-2011, 09:44 AM
(28-11-2011 09:41 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  
(28-11-2011 09:39 AM)thatchristianguy Wrote:  ok guys look Jesus is real i asked YALL to prove to ME that He isnt so far yall haven't all you have done is ask me to prove things. Let me ask you this can you see air? Can you feel air? NO! but you believe that its there without it you wouldnt be able to live its the same thing. You cant see Him but you believe in Him its basically like child like faith you tell a child santa is real he believes you why wouldnt he he has no proof that he's not. Like i said i asked yall to prove to me that He's not real there is evedience all around that He is. be for real your tellin me that nothing was there and nothing happened to nothing which caused nothing to explode and create everything now that makes no sense. Now like I said PROVE TO ME!!!

Look Brad just chill bro... look i love ya bro but your gonna get trolled Dodgy

i know but they still havent done what i've asked them to and idc about being trolled thats the least of my worries lol
[+] 1 user Likes thatchristianguy's post