jesus is real

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2011, 03:17 PM
RE: jesus is real
(28-11-2011 03:13 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(28-11-2011 01:44 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Guys seriously...

(trollpic)

I know, I'm sure the dude's trolling. But seriously, sometimes stupidity breeds... all you need is some moron to come in and read the thread and think these arguments are unanswerable.

Maybe the OP isn't stupid- I'm sure he's not actually- but if he somehow believes anything he's posted, then I'm going to say he's just never thought critically about it. But yes, it's more likely that he's just trolling. Just wonder how he could actually be getting any troll-joy from this dull thread. There are so many more fun and exciting ways to troll lol.

Indeed. This is pretty elementary trolling.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
28-11-2011, 10:41 PM
(21-11-2011 10:12 AM)thatchristianguy Wrote:  jesus is real tell me why he's not give good reasons not dumb ones thank you Smile

Sure. He's a real piece of conceptual engineering foisted onto the world but the Jew, Paul, as a form of evangelical Judaism. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
28-11-2011, 11:07 PM
(28-11-2011 10:41 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(21-11-2011 10:12 AM)thatchristianguy Wrote:  jesus is real tell me why he's not give good reasons not dumb ones thank you Smile

Sure. He's a real piece of conceptual engineering foisted onto the world but the Jew, Paul, as a form of evangelical Judaism. Wink

A Roman Jew at that....

Who can turn skies back and begin again?
[+] 2 users Like defacto7's post
28-11-2011, 11:20 PM
(28-11-2011 11:07 PM)defacto7 Wrote:  
(28-11-2011 10:41 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

A Roman Jew at that....

Yeah, huh? Considering that the epistle to the Romans is Christian theology... what's up with that? Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
28-11-2011, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2011 11:53 PM by defacto7.)
(28-11-2011 11:20 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yeah, huh? Considering that the epistle to the Romans is Christian theology... what's up with that? Big Grin

He was born Saul (Jewish name) of Tarsus half Jewish and half Roman as I remember. 'Took on the name Paul (Roman name) after his conversion. In the epistle to the Romans, he was appealing to the Christians in Rome. You would have to talk to one of these theology scholars for verification... it's what I remember from Sunday School a half century ago. But it would make sense if he was in league with Jews and Rome to make some kind of peace by invention, but hell, who cares.

Who can turn skies back and begin again?
[+] 2 users Like defacto7's post
29-11-2011, 09:43 AM
Faith is a thought that you express. All yall ever want is proof, you don't need proof to believe in something lol im not a troll im DaylightDusk's friend. Think about your car you believe that it will crank up when you put the key in it, you dont need proof beforehand you put faith in it. Just like the chair you are sitting in, you put your faith in that chair that when you sit down, that it will hold you up. You put your faith in that chair.
29-11-2011, 10:04 AM
(29-11-2011 09:43 AM)thatchristianguy Wrote:  Faith is a thought that you express. All yall ever want is proof, you don't need proof to believe in something lol im not a troll im DaylightDusk's friend. Think about your car you believe that it will crank up when you put the key in it, you dont need proof beforehand you put faith in it. Just like the chair you are sitting in, you put your faith in that chair that when you sit down, that it will hold you up. You put your faith in that chair.

Faith is a belief without evidence. I believe the chair will hold me or the car will start based on evidence; i.e. the chair held me the last time I sat on it, the car started yesterday. If the chair breaks or the car doesn't start, there is a rational, fact-based explanation - it's not because I didn't have enough faith.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
29-11-2011, 10:07 AM
Wow I never realized how annoying other Atheist's can be. Jusy stfu already
[+] 1 user Likes DaylightDusk's post
29-11-2011, 10:44 AM
I don't make fun of people I sympathize. Ya get me?
29-11-2011, 10:48 AM

ಠ_ಠ

Trollin'!
Quote this message in a reply