judgement journey

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2016, 12:49 PM
RE: judgement journey
(20-03-2016 11:59 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  that sounds entertaining as hell.

Laughing. I simply can not deal with such people except over the internet. If I were to go to it and some guy was to get in my face and scream at me that I'm headed for the hot place, it would damage my calm.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2016, 01:09 PM
It's only when you realistically judge the actions of a religion, do you gain a perspective of just how immoral it is.

If I were to take you on a hayride to show you what it's like to be an atheist, this is what you would experience.

The horse drawn wagon would take us down the path so we could enjoy the ride and see all the wonderful sites, sounds and experiences of the world around us.

At the end of the ride, we might have a drink of Apple cider, hot chocolate or maybe just some natural spring water.

Life is too short for all that fucking religious nonsense.

Enjoy your life

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
20-03-2016, 01:19 PM
(20-03-2016 01:09 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  It's only when you realistically judge the actions of a religion, do you gain a perspective of just how immoral it is.

If I were to take you on a hayride to show you what it's like to be an atheist, this is what you would experience.

The horse drawn wagon would take us down the path so we could enjoy the ride and see all the wonderful sites, sounds and experiences of the world around us.

At the end of the ride, we might have a drink of Apple cider, hot chocolate or maybe just some natural spring water.

Enjoy your life

Could we at least have a wee touch of whiskey in the hot chocolate?Tongue

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
20-03-2016, 01:42 PM
(20-03-2016 01:19 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  
(20-03-2016 01:09 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  It's only when you realistically judge the actions of a religion, do you gain a perspective of just how immoral it is.

Enjoy your life

Could we at least have a wee touch of whiskey in the hot chocolate?Tongue

im down for enjoying my life over worrying about pleasing someone.
also.. seriously.. can we have the whiskey?
20-03-2016, 05:30 PM
Yes, you can have the whiskey !!!

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
20-03-2016, 11:33 PM
(20-03-2016 12:49 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  
(20-03-2016 11:59 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  that sounds entertaining as hell.

Laughing. I simply can not deal with such people except over the internet. If I were to go to it and some guy was to get in my face and scream at me that I'm headed for the hot place, it would damage my calm.

i would probably just smile or laugh. finding the humor in almost anything is my best quality, i think. makes life a lot more relaxing and entertaining for me.
20-03-2016, 11:45 PM
(20-03-2016 11:33 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(20-03-2016 12:49 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  Laughing. I simply can not deal with such people except over the internet. If I were to go to it and some guy was to get in my face and scream at me that I'm headed for the hot place, it would damage my calm.

i would probably just smile or laugh. finding the humor in almost anything is my best quality, i think. makes life a lot more relaxing and entertaining for me.

Honestly I think going with a few folks from here would be pretty entertaining.
21-03-2016, 04:05 AM
@jewelarcher that is just a crazy scare tactic

It happened in the Simpsons too, where Ned Flanders played the devil, trying to teach bart, lisa and (milhouse was it?) a lesson Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user