just a joke

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2013, 06:29 AM
just a joke
What's the difference between a protestant atheist and a catholic atheist.

A protestant atheist says there is no god, a catholic atheist says there is no god and Mary is his mother.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2013, 06:36 AM
RE: just a joke
(12-06-2013 06:29 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  What's the difference between a protestant atheist and a catholic atheist.

A protestant atheist says there is no god, a catholic atheist says there is no god and Mary is his mother.

Drinking Beverage

I have the distinct feeling that I've heard this one before...

And what's the need for a thread about it? Isn't there a joke thread for this type of stuff?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
12-06-2013, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 06:48 AM by Free Thought.)
(12-06-2013 06:36 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(12-06-2013 06:29 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  What's the difference between a protestant atheist and a catholic atheist.

Drinking Beverage

And what's the need for a thread about it? Isn't there a joke thread for this type of stuff?

I don't think there is a thread for this kinda stuff.

But I did bet a reminiscent vibe to a joke told in God is Not Great (I think it's in that, anyway)... You know, that one that take place in Ireland "are you a protestant atheist or catholic atheist".. that one.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-06-2013, 06:45 AM
(12-06-2013 06:41 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(12-06-2013 06:36 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Drinking Beverage

I don't think there is a thread for this kinda stuff.

But I did bet a reminiscent vibe to a joke told in God is Not Great (I think it's in that, anyway)... You, that one that take place in Ireland "are you a protestant atheist or catholic atheist".. that one.
I knew about the God Is Not Great. I was being passive-agressive on the fact that this joke wasn't new.

I was pretty sure there was a bad joke thread around here....

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
12-06-2013, 07:36 AM
I like your joke but many Catholics say that Jesus is the son of god , therefore Jesus is not the creator (Trinity).
But many Catholics say that Jesus is the eternal.