kill the gays

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2014, 01:06 PM
RE: kill the gays
(04-12-2014 11:52 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/arizo...-commands/

Can't even....

Oh. My. God. WHAT?????

Dude's a friend of Dorothy's if ever I saw one.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-12-2014, 01:13 PM
I love how he's preaching from Leviticus in his poly blend suit. I wonder if he went to Captain D's for the popcorn shrimp after church.

Part of his "rationale" is that all "homos" are pedophiles. He also says that all "homos" are actually bisexual.

I'm gonna go with a 50% likelihood that he's been seen in the ED for Barbie getting stuck up his ass.

That degree of ranting sure is curious....Consider

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
04-12-2014, 01:18 PM
(04-12-2014 01:13 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I love how he's preaching from Leviticus in his poly blend suit. I wonder if he went to Captain D's for the popcorn shrimp after church.

Part of his "rationale" is that all "homos" are pedophiles. He also says that all "homos" are actually bisexual.

I'm gonna go with a 50% likelihood that he's been seen in the ED for Barbie getting stuck up his ass.

I was definitley getting a vibe from him on the lines of "The lady doth protest too much!" Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
04-12-2014, 01:20 PM
(04-12-2014 01:13 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I love how he's preaching from Leviticus in his poly blend suit. I wonder if he went to Captain D's for the popcorn shrimp after church.

LOL. I have some ER stories about that we could laugh over.
One involved a prominent news person, (who basically got run out of town when it got around), and a little furry critter. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-12-2014, 01:20 PM
This bobble head knows nothing about gays, nothing about AIDS, nothing about decency,... just nothing at all.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
04-12-2014, 01:24 PM
Re: kill the gays
Obviously he's right. No pastor, priest, or evangelist has ever been in a homosexual, prostitution, or pedophilia scandal, right?
[+] 6 users Like Clockwork's post
04-12-2014, 01:35 PM
(04-12-2014 11:52 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/arizo...-commands/

Can't even....

Oh. My. God. WHAT?????

Well gays? No. First to be real aids being spread is lacking education, not homosexuality. Second to be technical lesbians a low chance of getting aids by sex. So if you want to get rid of aids for christmas, why not learn to clean needles.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
04-12-2014, 01:39 PM
I'm going to assume all so-called "moderate" Christians who don't openly condemn him secretly support him. Just as so many Christians expect moderate Muslims to do the same with every last bloody thing that every Muslim ever does that they don't approve of.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
[+] 4 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
04-12-2014, 02:10 PM
HE lacks Hitler's mo, but comes across the same.
If a larger fraction of defense spending was spent on AIDS the results would be far better.
04-12-2014, 05:49 PM
Probably the most ridiculous thing I've seen to date.REALLY make Phelps look tame.

Ugh

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.