kill the gays

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2014, 10:03 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2014 10:07 AM by kim.)
RE: kill the gays
I've always found the attention whoring of ministers kind of fascinating; it seems they'll do & say just about anything to keep the mark coming back for more.

The entire game is to set up and maintain that codependent relationship with anyone within earshot... and then wait for the money to roll in. It's been like that for so long, it seems almost expected.

Divisiveness is a cheap and easy weaponized tool - it's the poly-blend suit anongst the granola heads - have a cup of fear and I/god will make it all better... for $19.95. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
05-12-2014, 10:18 AM
(05-12-2014 09:23 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(05-12-2014 08:25 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord.
Deuteronomy 23:1

Anecdote:
Years ago my flight was cancelled and the airlines put us up in a less-than-stellar hotel. I traipsed to the only restaurant nearby (also less-than-stellar, but a national chain) and sat alone. In the booth behind me were 4 men, late 30's early 40's, nicely dressed and well-groomed, what would pass for middle management.

They spent the entire hour I was there (slow service!) discussing this very verse. They were arguing whether some biblical character (forget the name) who was a eunuch could enter heaven. Apparently this was a good guy, true believer, blah blah blah, but... well.... couldn't fulfill the requirement.

Facepalm

Dilemma: Should a good christian who was afflicted with testicular cancer choose to 'be wounded in the stones,' or to die from the affliction?

That must have been either a very funny wait or a very faceplaming one. Hope it didn’t ruin your dinner.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
05-12-2014, 10:37 AM
(05-12-2014 10:18 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(05-12-2014 09:23 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Anecdote:
Years ago my flight was cancelled and the airlines put us up in a less-than-stellar hotel. I traipsed to the only restaurant nearby (also less-than-stellar, but a national chain) and sat alone. In the booth behind me were 4 men, late 30's early 40's, nicely dressed and well-groomed, what would pass for middle management.

They spent the entire hour I was there (slow service!) discussing this very verse. They were arguing whether some biblical character (forget the name) who was a eunuch could enter heaven. Apparently this was a good guy, true believer, blah blah blah, but... well.... couldn't fulfill the requirement.

Facepalm

Dilemma: Should a good christian who was afflicted with testicular cancer choose to 'be wounded in the stones,' or to die from the affliction?

That must have been either a very funny wait or a very faceplaming one. Hope it didn’t ruin your dinner.

No, the cook did that. Tongue

It was a bit of both, actually. Enough of a moment to stick with me.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
05-12-2014, 10:41 AM
(05-12-2014 07:32 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
mouth-breather Wrote:And that, my friend, is the cure for AIDS, It was right there in the Bible all along — and they’re out spending billions of dollars in research and testing. It’s curable — right there. Because if you executed the homos like God recommends, you wouldn’t have all this AIDS running rampant.

I'm curious how much of the rest of the Old Testament this guy embraces. Lets run with this, following his well thought out pattern:
  • "If we would execute our unruly children as commanded in Deuteronomy, we wouldn't have such a problem with public disobedience. The answer was right there in the Bible, all along!"
  • "If we would execute both the man and the woman when a woman is raped in the city as commanded in Deuteronomy, we wouldn't have to deal with this 'he said, she said' crap in trials. The answer was right there in the Bible, all along!"
  • "If we would execute anyone breaking the Sabbath as commanded in Exodus and Numbers, we wouldn't have people working on Sundays. The answer was right there in the Bible, all along!"
  • "If we would execute everyone in a city where some of them have started to worship other gods, as commanded in Deuteronomy, we wouldn't have non-Christians in this country. The answer was right there in the Bible, all along!"
  • "If we would execute anyone not following a direct order or verdict from a priest, as commanded in Deuteronomy, we wouldn't have people who don't listen to me. The answer was right there in the Bible, all along!"

Two take home messages from this:
  1. Seriously. Fuck that guy and his bronze-age morality system.
  2. Jesus Christ, is Deuteronomy a bombshell of creepy, creepy laws.

You should send this TO him!!!

Thanks for this btw!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
05-12-2014, 02:57 PM
Is there not anything to be done about this sort???

05-12-2014, 08:52 PM
(05-12-2014 02:57 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Is there not anything to be done about this sort???

What do you mean?
05-12-2014, 09:30 PM
(05-12-2014 02:57 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Is there not anything to be done about this sort???

You're gay, cause a hurricane or somethin'

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
05-12-2014, 09:35 PM

You mean within the law? Evil_monster

This is definitely Hate Speech or “fighting words” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech to incite and commit violence.

"In 1942, Justice Frank Murphy summarized the case law: "There are certain well-defined and limited classes of speech, the prevention and punishment of which have never been thought to raise a Constitutional problem. These include the lewd and obscene, the profane, the libelous and the insulting or “fighting” words – those which by their very utterances inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace.”

Maybe the ACLU might want to go after this dipshit.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
05-12-2014, 10:55 PM
(04-12-2014 11:52 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/arizo...-commands/

Can't even....

Oh. My. God. WHAT?????

I feel like a horrible person. Your thread title made me laugh. It's not my fault, I can't read anything like this without thinking of the "Dey eat da poopoo" video. It kills me every fucking time Laugh out load

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
06-12-2014, 01:07 PM
Russian News reader can't keep a straight face wh…: http://youtu.be/Wug0am22pGE

Speaking of assholes. Enjoy this!

[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post