kind of random but..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2016, 07:47 PM
kind of random but..
im sitting at work currently on a call that's 3 and a half hours of my shift. just chilling in the quiet and I hear "SATANBLESSIT" I was not sure what happened so I asked and I thought I had to share. it tickled me. hes all instead of god dammit ill just say satan bless it since the other isn't liked by people.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Jewelarcher's post
21-04-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: kind of random but..
(21-04-2016 07:47 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  im sitting at work currently on a call that's 3 and a half hours of my shift. just chilling in the quiet and I hear "SATANBLESSIT" I was not sure what happened so I asked and I thought I had to share. it tickled me. hes all instead of god dammit ill just say satan bless it since the other isn't liked by people.

I like it...may have to use that. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
21-04-2016, 07:50 PM
(21-04-2016 07:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 07:47 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  im sitting at work currently on a call that's 3 and a half hours of my shift. just chilling in the quiet and I hear "SATANBLESSIT" I was not sure what happened so I asked and I thought I had to share. it tickled me. hes all instead of god dammit ill just say satan bless it since the other isn't liked by people.

I like it...may have to use that. Thumbsup

right? like oh if god dammit offends you ill just BLESS IT IN THE NAME OF SATAN! Angel
21-04-2016, 07:53 PM
How is "god dammit" offensive anyway?
I mean God damned everyone and everything on Earth except some weird old dude, his family and 2 of every animal. God is not above damning things.
If you are offended by "god dammit" you are fucking retarded.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-04-2016, 08:07 PM
I think that's the thing that annoys me most about Christians, is the way they react to swearing or just cursing.

I was cutting up some old fence posts for my Nan once with a miter saw, when the thing suddenly jammed and the whole bench jumped about a foot off the ground. My hand was very nearly pushed into the blade. But she wasn't even slightly bothered by that, she was more concerned about the fact that I said "Jesus fucking Christ" when it happened.

The look on her face was as if I'd just murdered a baby and drank its blood. I don't know which bothered her more, "Jesus," "fucking," or "Christ."

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
21-04-2016, 08:07 PM
(21-04-2016 07:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  How is "god dammit" offensive anyway?
I mean God damned everyone and everything on Earth except some weird old dude, his family and 2 of every animal. God is not above damning things.
If you are offended by "god dammit" you are fucking retarded.

Preach it!
21-04-2016, 08:36 PM
(21-04-2016 08:07 PM)Sam Wrote:  I think that's the thing that annoys me most about Christians, is the way they react to swearing or just cursing.

I was cutting up some old fence posts for my Nan once with a miter saw, when the thing suddenly jammed and the whole bench jumped about a foot off the ground. My hand was very nearly pushed into the blade. But she wasn't even slightly bothered by that, she was more concerned about the fact that I said "Jesus fucking Christ" when it happened.

The look on her face was as if I'd just murdered a baby and drank its blood. I don't know which bothered her more, "Jesus," "fucking," or "Christ."

I don't understand the hate towards cursing. I mean I get like when I'm at work serving customers it's not a good look if every second word is fuck. But when just talking to co-workers or family or something and the occasional fuck comes in mid sentence, who gives a fuck?

And incidents like nearly chopping your hand off is a prime example of when cursing shines.

There's an old hag at work who loses her shit if I swear. She'll be telling me about some cunts that stole some shit and I'll say something like "fucking assholes" and she gives me that same look like I just killed a bunch of babies and drank their blood. I mean what even is that? You don't drink baby blood you bake it into a blood sausage duh.. But those people walked out the door with $112 worth of play station accessories and what offends you is me calling them fucking assholes?? really?? Go die bitch so I can have your hours.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
21-04-2016, 08:44 PM
(21-04-2016 08:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 08:07 PM)Sam Wrote:  I think that's the thing that annoys me most about Christians, is the way they react to swearing or just cursing.

I don't understand the hate towards cursing. I mean I get like when I'm at work serving customers it's not a good look if every second word is fuck. But when just talking to co-workers or family or something and the occasional fuck comes in mid sentence, who gives a fuck?

And incidents like nearly chopping your hand off is a prime example of when cursing shines.

There's an old hag at work who loses her shit if I swear. She'll be telling me about some cunts that stole some shit and I'll say something like "fucking assholes" and she gives me that same look like I just killed a bunch of babies and drank their blood. I mean what even is that? You don't drink baby blood you bake it into a blood sausage duh.. But those people walked out the door with $112 worth of play station accessories and what offends you is me calling them fucking assholes?? really?? Go die bitch so I can have your hours.

Exactly... I think of fucks like farts. Every now and again, out pops a fuck. Sometimes its a big fuck, sometimes its a little fuck. Sometimes people have to leave the room.

Sometimes its followed closely by a shit.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
21-04-2016, 09:13 PM
well i always feel guilty when i say some words. unless im with my sisters, they dont come off as the type to drop some words (one does..) but one day after work i went by a sisters house where we were meeting up with another to chill and drink and play games after work and my little sister said "hey bitch" i was caught so off guard. now its everywhere. we even bought our littlest sister a birthday card that said "you are a beautiful person on the inside and out.. when you opened it, it says bitch. tickled me to death! but drop one of those words in front of my dad and we are done. 25 and DONE. mom on the other hand calls me lil bitch. lol. i guess i earned that one.
[+] 1 user Likes Jewelarcher's post