king James gay/bisexual?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2014, 05:00 AM
RE: king James gay/bisexual?
(15-12-2014 09:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-12-2014 08:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I still can't see it not hurting, but I can never understand as a heterosexual male into having something in me butt.

You realize I hope that "sodomy" (in that sense) is practiced just as much by straight couples as gay couples, (50 % of each, last I read).

I know anal is not only for gay couples mate, I still think it would hurt me really bad is all I am saying.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2014, 05:29 AM
(16-12-2014 05:00 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(15-12-2014 09:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You realize I hope that "sodomy" (in that sense) is practiced just as much by straight couples as gay couples, (50 % of each, last I read).

I know anal is not only for gay couples mate, I still think it would hurt me really bad is all I am saying.

[Image: dae86aab16f6c332271e25e033dab9c21c40bb56...9df6d6.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-12-2014, 07:20 AM
There are alot of cases of monarchs who were probably gay, such a king Fredrick of Prussia. So I wouldnt be suprised.

King James also had an exceptionaly cruel childhood to suffer from.

The baptists in his country snatched him from his catholic mother and put him to be raised by a ruthless sadistic preacher.

Who is known to have frequently beaten the boy to an extent that very likely left some trauma issues.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
16-12-2014, 07:36 AM
^Whelp. There's the old "gay from abuse chestnut." Though I understand it's generally more associated with sexual abuse than violence?
If that's not what you meant then: complaint withdrawn.

Tangentally related to the topic: How commonly is a historical figure proposed to be gay/ bisexual? It apparently happens all the time (I say based on hersay in a conversqtion with other uninformed people the other day), but I've got no idea how widespread it is.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
16-12-2014, 08:51 AM
I like the theory that the apostle Paul was gay because of his hang up about sex, marriage, and homosexuality as well as his theme of the 'thorn in his side.'

Celebrate Reason ● Think For Yourself
www.theHeathensGuide.com
[Image: heathens-guide.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like JonDarbyXIII's post
16-12-2014, 10:11 AM
(16-12-2014 05:00 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(15-12-2014 09:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You realize I hope that "sodomy" (in that sense) is practiced just as much by straight couples as gay couples, (50 % of each, last I read).

Lol. More lubrication. Half a cup of vaseline otta do the trick.

Not that I know anything about this.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
16-12-2014, 10:45 AM
(16-12-2014 07:36 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  ^Whelp. There's the old "gay from abuse chestnut." Though I understand it's generally more associated with sexual abuse than violence?
If that's not what you meant then: complaint withdrawn.

Tangentally related to the topic: How commonly is a historical figure proposed to be gay/ bisexual? It apparently happens all the time (I say based on hersay in a conversqtion with other uninformed people the other day), but I've got no idea how widespread it is.

If it was only hearsay that James was gay/bisexual, why wouldn't Christians be accepting of that? Everything written about Jesus is hearsay and they have no problem accepting that.
[+] 3 users Like OceanTherapist's post
17-12-2014, 10:55 PM
(15-12-2014 08:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-12-2014 08:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Or so we are told. Consider

He had at least 3 children with his first wife and his second wife bore him 7 live children, 2 stillborn, plus she had 3 miscarriages.
He was pretty busy.

hay maybe he was bi or pan

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
18-01-2015, 03:20 PM
To answer the question:
Thank a Homosexual for Your Bible (Actually more likely bisexual which is common in men and women.
http://www.libchrist.com/other/homosexua...james.html
King James Homosexual, From Earliest Teens to His Death & Burial Tomb!
http://www.ministers-best-friend.com/Kin...exual.html
18-01-2015, 04:55 PM
(15-12-2014 08:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-12-2014 08:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Or so we are told. Consider

He had at least 3 children with his first wife and his second wife bore him 7 live children, 2 stillborn, plus she had 3 miscarriages.
He was pretty busy.

and a partridge in a pear tree....

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.