kingschosen vs Kestrel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: kingschosen vs Kestrel
(14-03-2014 04:19 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-03-2014 08:56 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  The short of it is, if I ever time travel, I'm never going swimming.

Not swimming is not going to save your ass, KC.

I'm only going back in time to that sort of time-space if I can bring a full company of well trained and extremely well armed and supplied soldiers, along with a few cameramen, with me! And even then I am not going in any area too foresty if it can be avoided and absolutely no oceans!

Maybe we should bring kent hovind back in timeEvil_monster

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
14-03-2014, 04:37 PM
(14-03-2014 04:03 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(14-03-2014 04:00 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Yes. I am called the paleolithic free thinker for a reason, it is because when people do things like this i think it is sum sort of magic.

I have the ability to edit your posts too Smile

[Image: puppetthe-puppet-master-by--mini-zilla-o...kbntu3.jpg]

Master of Puppets.

MASTER!!!MASTER!!!MASTER!!!MASTER!!!MASTER!!!

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
14-03-2014, 05:05 PM
(14-03-2014 08:56 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  The short of it is, if I ever time travel, I'm never going swimming.

I suggest you not swim in this day and age. No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-03-2014, 05:06 PM
(14-03-2014 04:34 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(14-03-2014 04:19 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Not swimming is not going to save your ass, KC.

I'm only going back in time to that sort of time-space if I can bring a full company of well trained and extremely well armed and supplied soldiers, along with a few cameramen, with me! And even then I am not going in any area too foresty if it can be avoided and absolutely no oceans!

Maybe we should bring kent hovind back in timeEvil_monster

"Go ahead, find your Adam and Eve. Just hope you live long enough."

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-03-2014, 05:36 PM
(14-03-2014 05:06 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-03-2014 04:34 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Maybe we should bring kent hovind back in timeEvil_monster

"Go ahead, find your Adam and Eve. Just hope you live long enough."

Kent Hovind would say the time machine is an illusionary machine,but yet again he wouldn't say they if he meet the thylacosmilus Laugh out load
[Image: thylacosmilus.jpg]

14-03-2014, 06:28 PM

Jeebus Blink

...I thought I was scared of sharks... if I ever saw that thing swimming near me, I'd need therapy (after I finished shitting myself obviously) Sadcryface2

Atir aissom atir imon
15-03-2014, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2014 12:26 AM by houseofcantor.)
Dinosaurs ain't scary. Bugs, on the other hand...

[Image: ab56dfd157702a5066caa9709677a6c7.gif]

...and yeah, swimming is just bad, no matter what time it is. Tongue

Was trying to find a pic of this thing someone pulled into the boat one time, I think the deckhands called it a kisserfish, but it was like an eel. A big ol' ring of teeth tapering down to like a coupla feet of snake-like body. The funny thing was how the hands reacted - they were on that thing like the Secret Service - whacked it in the head and tossed it overboard in an eyeblink. Guy who caught it was like, "but I wanted to keep it;" hands were like, "fuck no you ain't keeping that thing on this boat."

Long story short, yeah, fuck that water. All kinda things in there that will eat you, big and small.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
15-03-2014, 04:10 AM
(15-03-2014 12:10 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Dinosaurs ain't scary. Bugs, on the other hand...

[Image: ab56dfd157702a5066caa9709677a6c7.gif]

...and yeah, swimming is just bad, no matter what time it is. Tongue

Was trying to find a pic of this thing someone pulled into the boat one time, I think the deckhands called it a kisserfish, but it was like an eel. A big ol' ring of teeth tapering down to like a coupla feet of snake-like body. The funny thing was how the hands reacted - they were on that thing like the Secret Service - whacked it in the head and tossed it overboard in an eyeblink. Guy who caught it was like, "but I wanted to keep it;" hands were like, "fuck no you ain't keeping that thing on this boat."

Long story short, yeah, fuck that water. All kinda things in there that will eat you, big and small.

[Image: Brontoscorpio.jpg]

Even prehistoric arthropods are scarier then modern one. Prehistoric animals are just scarier.Big Grin

15-03-2014, 09:21 AM
(12-03-2014 09:49 AM)donotwant Wrote:  So kingschosen thinks god constructed a fully deterministic universe with a set of people in mind who are destined to go to heaven and praise him forever while rest of us are destined to go to hell and no way around it.

Kestrel thinks hell doesn't exist and we are all destined to go to heaven.

Which one of you is wrong?

How about option 3) I don't give a shit.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade