kooks try to blow up HAARP

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2016, 05:19 AM
kooks try to blow up HAARP
https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2016/11/...ators-say/

Quote:Two men arrested last week in southern Georgia were planning to attack an aurora research facility owned by the University of Alaska Fairbanks around which conspiracy theories of mind control have long swirled, investigators said.

Television station WALB in Georgia first reported Monday that investigators with the Coffee County Sheriff's Office arrested Michael Mancil, 30, and James Dryden Jr., 22, on Thursday and said "the massive amount of arsenal seized looked like something out of a movie, one where a small army was headed to war."

Michael Vickers, a detective with the sheriff's office, told Alaska Dispatch News that both men confessed "that God told them to go and blow this machine up that kept souls, so souls could be released."

Facepalm This is why we need better education and fewer tabloids.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
03-11-2016, 05:38 AM
RE: kooks try to blow up HAARP
What the article doesn't say is that the government used the mind-control device to find the people planning to attack the facility, and made them give themselves away to the police.

Tongue

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 11 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
03-11-2016, 08:25 AM
Mind? Well, they each have a usable medulla oblongata, or they'd be dead. As far as processing power, they're pretty far down there. But notice how much stupid can be capable of.
03-11-2016, 08:25 AM
Huh.. Consider

Clearly, there's not enough fluoride in the water in Georgia... Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
03-11-2016, 01:28 PM
[Image: the-true-origin-of-the-tin-foil-hat-and-...rnment.jpg]

WE HAD NO CHOICE! HALF OF CONGRESS AND THE SUPREME COURT ARE LIZARD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 3 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
03-11-2016, 02:03 PM
Oh dear someone will blame the internet for this.

Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-11-2016, 03:29 PM
I blame the internet for this. [Image: cranky.gif]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
03-11-2016, 10:51 PM
This is so funny actually.
04-11-2016, 12:33 AM
Quote:Michael Vickers, a detective with the sheriff's office, told Alaska Dispatch News that both men confessed "that God told them to go and blow this machine up that kept souls, so souls could be released."

You know, I'm actually playing a video game right now that has a big machine that people are doing experiments with and the machine traps souls.
I'm not saying these guys are on to something, I'm just saying that if there's a bunch of people belonging to a group called the Leaden Key around this facility along with a bunch of ghouls I'm pulling out my tinfoil hat.

[Image: oscar.png]
04-11-2016, 01:03 AM
(04-11-2016 12:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Michael Vickers, a detective with the sheriff's office, told Alaska Dispatch News that both men confessed "that God told them to go and blow this machine up that kept souls, so souls could be released."

You know, I'm actually playing a video game right now that has a big machine that people are doing experiments with and the machine traps souls.
I'm not saying these guys are on to something, I'm just saying that if there's a bunch of people belonging to a group called the Leaden Key around this facility along with a bunch of ghouls I'm pulling out my tinfoil hat.

Praise Hojo?

[Image: 060625.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post