lack of fear of death

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2011, 10:20 PM
lack of fear of death
...so I'm laying in bed thinking of how much I love Gwyneth Paltrow (like Aleph, not an actual quantity) when the "regular day" flashes before my eyes.

Aw, fuck. Go get 'em, tiger!

I mean, there it is. I just keep waking up. I don't wanna wake up, and when it happens, it's a picosecond of suckville central before I fire up the locomotive and head out of the station.

Thee is just no rationalizing it - love that girl like the second coming of stupid - there's also nothing to be done about it except run my neck on atheist forums.

Suffering? Yeah, heartburn - soda and Hershey's kisses don't quite add up to "food group pre-bedtime." But I couldn't deal with her lifestyle, I couldn't deal with living with her and seeing her unhappy for a single moment. So I'm just gonna keep loving her - and stupid will keep coming - spreading the joy.

That's all there is to it. One stupid picosecend at a time. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
15-11-2011, 12:27 AM
RE: lack of fear of death
Man, fuck heartburn, fuck poverty, and fuck that dang Gwynnies...

Yeah, third time's a charm. Now I feel better. Big Grin

15-11-2011, 03:15 AM
...and here's me with alla my friends. Tried to go to bed a nine 'cause yesterday... er, Sunday was a long day. Now it is quarter past stupid o'clock in the morning. I'm gonna go beat some sheep to death... Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
15-11-2011, 06:57 AM
What the HELL are you talking about? I am completely lost.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post
15-11-2011, 10:06 AM
It is said one never steps in the same river twice.
In that manner, every day is a new life.

15-11-2011, 11:51 AM
WWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAT!!!?.........I give up.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
15-11-2011, 12:06 PM
Justice Troll does not give up. Merely withdraws from the lunacy where there is no Justice to serve. Wink

Recent communication on this forum was on topics like "rational suicide." I an prejudiced in that I don't consider suicide to be a rational thought - it is seriously unlikely that anyone on this forum thought about suicide more than I - yet on that thread, meaning was established beyond semantics to a general consensus - pro-choice - in that the individual has the right to choose. Gray areas appeared whenever the consideration was for an individual otherwise incapable of choice.

I don't have many gray areas. If I'm hooked to a machine and a burden to loved ones - it's unplug my shit and get on with your life. Death is simply not the limit others see it as.

I wake up every day, there's I picosecond of me going - I didn't wanna do that (live another day) - then my Gwynnies smiles at me and it's back to work being her bitch and spreading my love. Simple math. Wink

15-11-2011, 03:37 PM
(15-11-2011 12:06 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Justice Troll does not give up. Merely withdraws from the lunacy where there is no Justice to serve. Wink

Recent communication on this forum was on topics like "rational suicide." I an prejudiced in that I don't consider suicide to be a rational thought - it is seriously unlikely that anyone on this forum thought about suicide more than I - yet on that thread, meaning was established beyond semantics to a general consensus - pro-choice - in that the individual has the right to choose. Gray areas appeared whenever the consideration was for an individual otherwise incapable of choice.

I don't have many gray areas. If I'm hooked to a machine and a burden to loved ones - it's unplug my shit and get on with your life. Death is simply not the limit others see it as.

I wake up every day, there's I picosecond of me going - I didn't wanna do that (live another day) - then my Gwynnies smiles at me and it's back to work being her bitch and spreading my love. Simple math. Wink

Join a laugh group; they all think we are crazy..........but we know different!
haha, hehe, hoho. Bring on the laughter policeBig Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
15-11-2011, 04:05 PM
What's to be scared of anyway?

The only thing that I have a problem with is the sadness my immediate family will have but as time goes on of course that will fade and memories will take their place.

Eternal rest actually sounds comforting to me. A bit weird but I'm like that. Wink
15-11-2011, 05:10 PM
I think I understand now. Keyword is "think".
I don't fear death but rather I fear missing out on all the expiriences and all the things I could do. If I die, I might miss the opportunity to save others and their deaths would be partially my fault. I fear the side-effects of death. Kind of how one fears the side-effects of medecation like explosive diarreah...

NEW AND IMPROVED!