y u no haz a last of us thread? Tongue

Been watching the kidz play last coupla days. Pretty fucking awesome. Wink

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
23-06-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: last of us
I think maybe it's 'cause those with no PS3 are still watching the youtube walkthrough's of it. Tongue

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
23-06-2013, 09:45 AM
(23-06-2013 09:19 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  y u no haz a last of us thread? Tongue

Looks cool, but lost any lust after this:

This needs to stop
23-06-2013, 11:09 AM
I heard they patched that. I am interested, might at least rent it from the Redbox for a night or two to see how it is.
23-06-2013, 11:25 AM
Ive been watching a play through and am close to the end. It looks pretty good. As an xbox owner it's the only ps3 game to date that i want. My only issue with it so far is the enemy AI sucks. You can kill someone inches away from another enemy and they somehow cant hear the struggling and loud gasps the guy you are strangling makes.
23-06-2013, 11:34 AM
(23-06-2013 09:19 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  y u no haz a last of us thread? Tongue

Game forum? What the fuck are you doing in here?

Wait.

What the fuck am I doing in here?! Blink

Ok... the name reminded me of that woman down under who is letting her house go back to the wild. Probably one of the few "games" that seemed as if it would be appealing to me. What can I say... I played farmville. Dodgy

Welp - too bad they fucked themselves with that unsaved glitch. Enough to piss me off? Nah ... I'd just walk away and never play any games, ever ... like I do. Now you know why. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
23-06-2013, 11:37 AM
(23-06-2013 11:25 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  You can kill someone inches away from another enemy and they somehow cant hear the struggling and loud gasps the guy you are strangling makes.

Just a second - there's killing? Undecided

Ok. I'm done here.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
23-06-2013, 01:44 PM
If you're going to buy a PS3 for certain games, these are the best reasons
This:
[Image: 256px-Mgs4us_cover_small.jpg]
and this:
[Image: Ni-no-Kuni-Box-Art.jpg]
23-06-2013, 05:28 PM
MGS4 isn't worth getting a ps3 for. As a fan i can honestly say it was the worst in the series. It was basically a movie where you occasionally got to move snake from one end of a street to the other.
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
23-06-2013, 05:46 PM
(23-06-2013 05:28 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  MGS4 isn't worth getting a ps3 for. As a fan i can honestly say it was the worst in the series. It was basically a movie where you occasionally got to move snake from one end of a street to the other.

Pause, skip cutscene. Problem solved. And don't forget MGO. The first MGS was the best gameplay wise, but I enjoy MGS4's gameplay in every way. MGS2 kinda got boring at the plant chapter, but still a good game. MGS3 was a damn good game but hard as all hell even on lower difficulties. I don't get why you can dislike MGS4. If you hate the cutscenes; skip them. You better have good reason to call ALL the levels bad. I sneak through them without being spotted over and over, and it never gets boring, and I love the cutscenes; exposition is always fun for me. And David Hayter is closest thing to a god there is, if you aside Kojima himself.