link

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2010, 06:08 PM
link
Being new, I really didn't know where to post this. I found this website and thought it was really good
http://www.godisimaginary.com/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2010, 04:11 AM

RE: link
As much as I enjoy this site, and give it my recommendation, understand that this is not 'proof' of the non-existence of god ... rather, it demonstrates the "god hypothesis" is not consistent with the available evidence. To my knowledge, no one has any credible evidence, other than circular reasoning based on 'sacred' texts, that's consistent with the "god hypothesis". But it remains logically possible that some evidence might yet be found, despite the fact that it has not been found for thousands of years ...
Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2010, 07:10 AM
I agree, I just thought it was interesting.
13-09-2010, 03:08 PM
God is one of those things where people seem to start off with "God is real, prove it" as everything else is "Is this real? Prove it"

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
13-09-2010, 11:22 PM
If there is an intellegence that created the universe, but does not match the criteria of any religion on earth then this intellegence isn't god, it is something else. God, as defined by a religion, must meet the criteria that that religion claims to be the criteria of god. By not meeting that criteria, then god doesn't exist, but some other kind of intellegence does.