literally shaking

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2015, 08:20 PM
literally shaking
I'm sitting at a pro-life gala and across the room is a girl who is one of my best friends. Problem is the last time I saw here was just as I was leaving university for the summer a month ago and our meeting was her rejecting of me asking her out the night before. We agreed we would stay friends and we have tested a bit but now I'm actually seeing her. I am one of the least emotional guys I know but apparently that goes out the window when girls are involved. Gah!

Ps. Ironically the starter bread looks like aborted fetuses.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: literally shaking
Unrequited love sucks, dude. Hug

My version of Def Leopard "Love Hurts" self pity comes in the form of hill sprints followed by hitting the hard stuff:
[Image: OGPMV.jpg.jpg]

Also - rebounds. Might take burning through a few, but the distraction always helped me when I was younger. I don't think I ever went more than two weeks before moving on to someone new.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
25-05-2015, 09:27 PM
Sounds like you have plenty to talk about in confessional.

Wink

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
25-05-2015, 09:31 PM
So you've had enough abortions to know what they look like ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
25-05-2015, 09:49 PM
(25-05-2015 09:27 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Sounds like you have plenty to talk about in confessional.

Wink

No I don't, that's the problem! Smile

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
[+] 1 user Likes TarzanSmith's post
25-05-2015, 09:52 PM
(25-05-2015 09:49 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  
(25-05-2015 09:27 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Sounds like you have plenty to talk about in confessional.

Wink

No I don't, that's the problem! Smile

Impure thoughts, coveting, lust...
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
25-05-2015, 10:02 PM
(25-05-2015 09:52 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(25-05-2015 09:49 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  No I don't, that's the problem! Smile

Eh, a few "hail Mary's" and some symbolic ritualistic cannibalism and he'll be right.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
25-05-2015, 10:20 PM
(25-05-2015 09:52 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(25-05-2015 09:49 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  No I don't, that's the problem! Smile

Father forgive me, for I have sinned. I've had impure thoughts involving my lady friend. Thoughts of slytherin her hufflepuff, snacking on the pink taco, discovering the oyster, stuffin the muffin, hiding the salami, plowing her field, putting the you know what in the you know where...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 8 users Like Nurse's post
25-05-2015, 11:02 PM
(25-05-2015 10:20 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(25-05-2015 09:52 PM)pablo Wrote:  Impure thoughts, coveting, lust...

Father forgive me, for I have sinned. I've had impure thoughts involving my lady friend. Thoughts of slytherin her hufflepuff, snacking on the pink taco, discovering the oyster, stuffin the muffin, hiding the salami, plowing her field, putting the you know what in the you know where...

He just needs a little

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
25-05-2015, 11:18 PM
(25-05-2015 09:18 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Unrequited love sucks, dude. Hug

Truer words were never spoken as I have recently began to learn this lesson personally.

@TarzanSmith

Stay strong brother, lots of folk from both genders in the same boat as you. *hug*

(25-05-2015 08:20 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Ps. Ironically the starter bread looks like aborted fetuses.

Tongue

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post