living in sin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2013, 04:53 PM
Wink living in sin
first of all bare with me please its the first time I have ever posted anything anyway i "ll get to the point I have never been a religious person but 5 yrs a go I met a man while I was still married that was a pastor for 13 yrs but when I met him he was not practising Christianity we've had a volatile relationship for the past 8 monthssince he's gotten back into Christianity and decided that we can no longer be intimate and we sleep in separate rooms and for financial reasons I cannot move so I am subjected to watch him pray every morning Christian books everywhere but the most hypocritical is that he is counselling a couple to be married in august which I find absolutely ridiculous given our situation and the fact that his pastor is letting him marry this couple under his license I guess the difficult part is is that just less of a year ago he had a vocabulary of a sailor and we could party like the next person I don't have a clue who this guy is any support would be great because living with a believer is hell lol no pun intended
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2013, 06:33 PM
RE: living in sin
wow. I can't imagine how a person goes from one extreme to the other like that.

Do you consider yourself still dating or in a relationship with him? Or is it just a room mate only situation?

Honestly, I would focus on just getting out and away as fast as I could. 2nd job, stay at a friends, find a room mate someplace else.

I couldn't live like that.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
29-06-2013, 06:37 PM
Whether he is cognizant of it or not, he is building a wall between you two.

Whether consciously or subconsciously, he has run away from you already.

I recommend you get out asap, he does not sound stable. It's not normal to go from one extreme to the other like that.

I fear he will decide you are evil...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
29-06-2013, 06:39 PM
(29-06-2013 06:33 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  wow. I can't imagine how a person goes from one extreme to the other like that.

Do you consider yourself still dating or in a relationship with him? Or is it just a room mate only situation?

Honestly, I would focus on just getting out and away as fast as I could. 2nd job, stay at a friends, find a room mate someplace else.

I couldn't live like that.

we live as roommates it was his choice because he's trying to get back into his old church as a pastor but do u find it odd that he is counselling a couple to be married this I find ludicrous and if I could get out and run I would lol
29-06-2013, 06:43 PM
(29-06-2013 06:37 PM)Dom Wrote:  Whether he is cognizant of it or not, he is building a wall between you two.

Whether consciously or subconsciously, he has run away from you already.

I recommend you get out asap, he does not sound stable. It's not normal to go from one extreme to the other like that.

I fear he will decide you are evil...

yes I do believe that anyone who dives into any belief at any cost is un stable ,I wish I could get out but your support helps make me stronger because there were times he was trying to get me on his side
29-06-2013, 06:43 PM
actually no...because he's:
1) not looking in the mirror because he's ashamed of himself.
2) trying desperately to get back into good graces with his church
3) he's spreading god's word and he probably thinks that anytime he can do that-its the right thing.

I agree with Dom's comments above too.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
29-06-2013, 06:48 PM
(29-06-2013 06:43 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  actually no...because he's:
1) not looking in the mirror because he's ashamed of himself.
2) trying desperately to get back into good graces with his church
3) he's spreading god's word and he probably thinks that anytime he can do that-its the right thing.

I agree with Dom's comments above too.

Thanks so much ive never experienced anything in my life quite like this im 48 and hes 56 life's too short for this psycho behaviour in my world thanks for your input Shy