looking foor nonalcholic drinks based off video games

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2014, 06:17 PM
looking foor nonalcholic drinks based off video games
looking for nonalcholic drinks ether based off of final fantasy spells or persona arcana, or kingdom hearts?
please don't mention alcohol once I don't drink alcohol... It's my personal policy..... and i am not changing it...

also is there any non alcoholic drink books.... the reason I asking because i want to try new drinks and i don't like the taste of alcohol. can't stress that enough.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: looking foor nonalcholic drinks based off video games
sorry to post this...... this is the stupidest answer someone could answer someone could have given me and here it is.. I confronted this perso and they still haven't gotten back to me on this lie...

No they don't have any books about non-alcoholic drinks. The only kind of drinks that anyone mixes are made with alcohol. I had to mention it. It is illegal to mix drinks with no alcohol. Mixing two different beverages counts as manufacture and delivery of controlled substances in the United States. That is a second degree felony and is punishable by up to 2 to 25 years in prison.

can you beleive the audacity if this person.

27-06-2014, 07:13 PM
(27-06-2014 06:51 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  sorry to post this...... this is the stupidest answer someone could answer someone could have given me and here it is.. I confronted this perso and they still haven't gotten back to me on this lie...

No they don't have any books about non-alcoholic drinks. The only kind of drinks that anyone mixes are made with alcohol. I had to mention it. It is illegal to mix drinks with no alcohol. Mixing two different beverages counts as manufacture and delivery of controlled substances in the United States. That is a second degree felony and is punishable by up to 2 to 25 years in prison.

Pretty sure that is sarcasm.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
27-06-2014, 07:14 PM
(27-06-2014 07:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(27-06-2014 06:51 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  sorry to post this...... this is the stupidest answer someone could answer someone could have given me and here it is.. I confronted this perso and they still haven't gotten back to me on this lie...

Pretty sure that is sarcasm.

I hope it is... because this person would make the worst kind of troll if not.

27-06-2014, 08:46 PM
Actually, that person would be a fairly decent troll, by the looks of it.

Drinking Beverage
[+] 3 users Like Charis's post
27-06-2014, 10:17 PM
Um I am sure I could come up with a shit-ton of cannabis-infused drinks, with a little digging...would that help? Tongue

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
27-06-2014, 10:40 PM
Closest I could find, lots of game themed drinks, some non-alcoholic. With substitutions you could make the alcoholic ones without booze too ya know. Thumbsup

http://www.thedrunkenmoogle.com/tagged/virgin
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
27-06-2014, 11:14 PM
(27-06-2014 10:40 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  Closest I could find, lots of game themed drinks, some non-alcoholic. With substitutions you could make the alcoholic ones without booze too ya know. Thumbsup

http://www.thedrunkenmoogle.com/tagged/virgin

Very good point. I happen to love non-alcoholic pina coladas.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
27-06-2014, 11:45 PM
My gamer knowledge is nonexistent... as in I haven't played games since I beat tetris worlds almost a decade ago, and I was awesome at super mario bros 3 IF I had game genie. I had to do a google search for names of spells....

You can rename my church lady punch, maybe "silent voice" (in honor of those still oppressed):
2 parts welchs strawberry breeze
1 part pineapple juice
Splash of grapefruit juice
Top off your glass with ginger ale
When I make it for a party I always adjust to taste, the above is NOT exact. Also, don't add the ginger ale until ready to serve. This makes a pink drink. My grandmother and I created this for my wedding.

The fun part about cocktails and mocktails is naming them. I'm sure a quick stroll through pinterest will turn up tons of gorgeous drinks with boring names waiting to be reinvented.

Just to break up the monotony I'll add some grenadine to sprite or orange juice. Add some muddled mint leaves to sprite or sweet iced tea. I may experiment tomorrow with roses lime juice, mint leaves and sprite.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
27-06-2014, 11:57 PM
Mix some coffee and an energy drink and call it Quafe, if you like EVE Online....