looking for a post: Fish have one hearth chamber, amphibians 2, etc...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2011, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2011 07:19 AM by Observer.)
looking for a post: Fish have one hearth chamber, amphibians 2, etc...
A while ago there was a heated debate with some creationists and so on...
(talk about a general opening Smile a while ago there was this dude posting this post where he said this thing)

Anyway, someone posted a video about Predictive evolutionism where they described how the hearths of fish have only one chamber, amphibians 2, birds 3 (I think)...

anyway, I was looking for that video but can't seem to find the post. Who can help?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2011, 02:22 PM
RE: looking for a post: Fish have one hearth chamber, amphibians 2, etc...
no one?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
05-06-2011, 03:08 PM

Maybe this link is the one you are referring to? It's not a thread found here, and I don't recall the post you are talking about. However, that site has a Multimedia section and I used some keywords from your description of what you're looking for, from the OP, and that's the closest hit.

Hope it helps. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2011, 03:16 PM
(05-06-2011 03:08 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Hope it helps. Smile
No, that's not the one GK. It was a you-tube channel explaining evolution. Thanks for the effort though.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
05-06-2011, 04:07 PM

Well, since no one has piped up I'll give it another go. Tongue

Or/

And you can always click on the SN to be taken to their YT channel and see if what you're looking for is there.
Have you conducted a Threads search here for keywords Predictive Evolution? Or those particulars you mention about the heart chambers?
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Thats the series GK! Many thanks!

I could not found it anymore since i did not know it was directly related to religion. i kept searching in biology sections.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist