looking for a second job to cover up Christian tattoo.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2012, 08:13 AM
looking for a second job to cover up Christian tattoo.
and those fools told me that tattoos should mean something to you and religion was a good basis for a tattoo! Never again! Video game characters and symbols from here on out!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2012, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 08:29 AM by DLJ.)
RE: looking for a second job to cover up Christian tattoo.
What about a big red A?
Now hang on, second thoughts... that means Adulterer too.

Maybe not a good idea.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
02-03-2012, 08:33 AM
damn, and i was about to get one on my chest, I already designed the cover up. Its just eyes in a mask looking out my back.
02-03-2012, 08:03 PM
A Christian tattoo?? Are you serious??
I guess you have not read Leviticus 19:28.... Big Grin

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like KVron's post
04-03-2012, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2012 12:29 AM by hollowpointm16.)
Yea, I know all that stuff but I really wanted the tattoo because at the time it meant a lot to me. Now I want to get a half sleeve, 1 on my back (the cover up) 1 tattoo on my leg, and 1 on my ribs. These are just the ones I already have ideas for.
oh and none of these have any meaning whatsoever, most are from games sadly enough.
04-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Couldn't you just get a......
[Image: taboo.gif]
...tattooed over it?

Tongue

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like LostLocke's post
04-03-2012, 01:11 PM
(04-03-2012 12:24 PM)LostLocke Wrote:  Couldn't you just get a......
[Image: taboo.gif]
...tattooed over it?

Tongue

if it was a cross I would find that hilarious, but sense its not actually a religious symbol that wouldn't make much sense. When i got the tattoo 5 years ago, i always planned on finishing it by putting a cross around it, but soon after getting the tattoo I started to lose my faith thus never wanted to finish it.
04-03-2012, 01:14 PM
If it's left unfinished isn't that the perfect symbolism? If you can get your head wrapped around the idea maybe have them simply remove the faces or something.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
04-03-2012, 01:36 PM
(02-03-2012 08:13 AM)hollowpointm16 Wrote:  and those fools told me that tattoos should mean something to you and religion was a good basis for a tattoo! Never again! Video game characters and symbols from here on out!
What is it? A cross? How big and where...we should be able to come up with a plan.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
04-03-2012, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2012 01:43 PM by hollowpointm16.)
(04-03-2012 01:14 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  If it's left unfinished isn't that the perfect symbolism? If you can get your head wrapped around the idea maybe have them simply remove the faces or something.

Well I have to say that is a great thought that hadn't come to mind. However the tattoo is 2 hearts coming together at the tip, sort of an infinite sign with hearts, that I was going to wright around the cross "god is eternal love." I don't really care for the idea of having just 2 hearts on my back, especially sense designing the cover up that I really like/want. However I am doing another tattoo on my leg and one on my ribs before I do the cover up.
(04-03-2012 01:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-03-2012 08:13 AM)hollowpointm16 Wrote:  and those fools told me that tattoos should mean something to you and religion was a good basis for a tattoo! Never again! Video game characters and symbols from here on out!
What is it? A cross? How big and where...we should be able to come up with a plan.

as you posted this while i was describing it, good timing and all lol, just read my above post for a description, and its about 4 inchest wide, 1 1/2 inches tall on my back about 3 inches below where my neck. looks sorta like E><3 of course more symetrical.