looking for august birthday wish{2X's}

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2018, 08:26 PM
looking for august birthday wish{2X's}
my birthday is this aug fifth and I kind of got an idea of the two things I want food wise but I am having interesting time figuring out the recipes I want to use. they're ether very simple or really expensive... I was wondering if their was a middle ground... the things I want are....1. a "loaded mac and cheese"{think like you would do a potato." and a virgin mud slide....

I was looking for opinions on these two and maybe some easy/moderately priced but well thought out food.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2018, 11:50 PM
RE: looking for august birthday wish{2X's}
>.> Tell you what, you do that. And on the August 29th buy me a Pizza for my birthday.... Deal?

I'm totally down for Mac n cheese with chilli and sliced hot dogs mixed together. I don't get it, you like eat special food on your birthday? That's kinda weird. Dude go with loaded mac n cheeze, why not ya? You want it, it's your birthday. Fuck what anyone else thinks. Wink

I don't know what a virgin mud slide is, but if it's related to sex or booze you better invite everyone >.>

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
17-05-2018, 08:42 AM
virgin means without alcohol... I usually get to pick the meal on my birthday.

17-05-2018, 09:11 AM
(17-05-2018 08:42 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  virgin means without alcohol... I usually get to pick the meal on my birthday.

The fuck?! No alcohol!

..... No.
Nope.
NO NO NO NO NO!

You're doing it wrong.

And not gonna come to your party unless I can get shitfaced and pass out. Don't you know the point is to forget life's problems for a day? (Or die of alcohol poisoning trying).....

(Anyone who know's me realizes this is a joke since I don't drink very often or very much. But still.... what you describe is perverse, and not in a good way)

Like.... unless you're a kid. Then it's like, whatever.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
17-05-2018, 09:16 AM
(17-05-2018 08:42 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  virgin means without alcohol... I usually get to pick the meal on my birthday.

I'm joking, I do know what a virgin drink is dude. Come on I'm like 36 going on 37! (This is also a joke only kids say this).....

Still, I do tend to act like an 11 year old going on 12. That will probably never change.

Never had a birthday party. Prolly never will. But sounds fun, you should enjoy yourself. Like I said before. Loaded Mac sounds fine dude. If it's what you want it's what you want.

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
17-05-2018, 10:34 AM
that's cool was just making sure.