looking for pwnishment... lol...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2016, 03:40 PM
RE: looking for pwnishment... lol...
None of the above are goals. They are work. Get to work and stop goofing off.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2016, 06:32 PM
You can do it the Nathan For You way, just take an embarrassing photo or write down an embarrassing secret you don't want a loved one to know about or see. Have a friend or notary keep it in an addressed envelope, if you don't comply with your goals, they mail it out to the one person you don't want to see it. Laugh out load

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
08-07-2016, 06:56 PM
(07-07-2016 04:34 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  Here is the question.... What is a negative consequence I can enforce on my self If I don't do my goals and try to achieve my dream.?

looking to use "negative motivation" to aid me in achieving the following...

First you need to evaluate your goals. What exactly are they?

(07-07-2016 04:34 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  1. writing novels

I would expect the goal in not writing the novel, but rather a path to something more specific. Fame? Fortune?

(07-07-2016 04:34 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  2. losing weight/getting a girlish figure literally

Why do you want to lose weight? Health? Impress hubby (or future ex)?

(07-07-2016 04:34 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  3. learning Japanese...

This seems rather off the wall. What is the goal here? Travel?

How important are the goals? Basically your "negative" motivation is not acquiring the goals.

Put the Japanese training video/software on the living room TV and watch it and recite while working out on the Total Gym or whatever.

The novel? Even some pros have a tough time. What do you want to write about? have you ever written a novel? If not, then just write down notes of what the novel is to be about and as the notes collect, you will soon be writing.

If you cannot motivate yourself with the goals, maybe these specific goals are not what you are seeking and perhaps you should reevaluate them.

And finally, it will take as much effort to institute "negative" re-enforcement as it would to just do the job.

"They think, therefore I am" - god
09-07-2016, 04:39 PM
(08-07-2016 06:56 PM)TechnoMonkey Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 04:34 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  Here is the question.... What is a negative consequence I can enforce on my self If I don't do my goals and try to achieve my dream.?

looking to use "negative motivation" to aid me in achieving the following...

First you need to evaluate your goals. What exactly are they?

(07-07-2016 04:34 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  1. writing novels

I would expect the goal in not writing the novel, but rather a path to something more specific. Fame? Fortune?

(07-07-2016 04:34 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  2. losing weight/getting a girlish figure literally

(07-07-2016 04:34 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  3. learning Japanese...

This seems rather off the wall. What is the goal here? Travel?

How important are the goals? Basically your "negative" motivation is not acquiring the goals.

Put the Japanese training video/software on the living room TV and watch it and recite while working out on the Total Gym or whatever.

The novel? Even some pros have a tough time. What do you want to write about? have you ever written a novel? If not, then just write down notes of what the novel is to be about and as the notes collect, you will soon be writing.

If you cannot motivate yourself with the goals, maybe these specific goals are not what you are seeking and perhaps you should reevaluate them.

And finally, it will take as much effort to institute "negative" re-enforcement as it would to just do the job.

have I ever written a novel
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_s...evancerank

two at least

I will answer the rest of your questions in a minute....

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
09-07-2016, 04:53 PM
A. to add o the conversation that litature is.. basically all media is the human species as a whole have a conversation with itself
A.health/to have a rocken fem body{and yes I am a guy}
3. learning Japanese... [/quote]
a. so I can save oney and possibly uture travel... I don't like subtitles.

09-07-2016, 05:50 PM
on a side note the following video may help...