looking for suggestions on super niche entertainment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2014, 07:29 PM
looking for suggestions on super niche entertainment
I am multi- forum posting this.... mainly i think I'll post ot on the thinking atheist and mahzo but I have a dual problems.. you see for the longest time I have been building several super niche interest and they have become itches I want to scratch but can't. mainly due to the fact that I can on;ly see that what i want is out there but not directly see what it is.

the point being on a budget of $0 I got to scratch these entertainment itches some how. so my question is is there series like one of the following "super Niches" I have built.

1. mythic science fiction= think the future with magic
2. kawaii rebel warriors= hello kitty meets the u.s. marines with cat woman sttyle
3. gun play and magic= besides shadow run.
4. hell meets hello kitty
and finally
5. pansexual anime dram=al the characters are back stabby but through iin super powers and make them all bi lol. nonsexual if must.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: looking for suggestions on super niche entertainment
Quote:1. mythic science fiction= think the future with magic
Please look at clarke's third law...

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
01-05-2014, 07:35 PM
(01-05-2014 07:31 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
Quote:1. mythic science fiction= think the future with magic
Please look at clarke's third law...

I hheard about that law but never knew who said it thanks.

01-05-2014, 07:48 PM
(01-05-2014 07:29 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I am multi- forum posting this.... mainly i think I'll post ot on the thinking atheist and mahzo but I have a dual problems.. you see for the longest time I have been building several super niche interest and they have become itches I want to scratch but can't. mainly due to the fact that I can on;ly see that what i want is out there but not directly see what it is.

the point being on a budget of $0 I got to scratch these entertainment itches some how. so my question is is there series like one of the following "super Niches" I have built.

2. kawaii rebel warriors= hello kitty meets the u.s. marines with cat woman sttyle
and finally
5. pansexual anime dram=al the characters are back stabby but through iin super powers and make them all bi lol. nonsexual if must.

Those are cool sounding niches. I'd really like to see one for number 5. I don't know why but Katekyo Hitman Reborn! pops into my mind for number 3. I mean it's not really a lot of guns. It's more like high school kids that have some magic and weapons (like one guy uses dynamite, another guy has a tonfa, one of the characters has a shape-shifting lizard he makes into a gun) that are part of a mafia. It's funny/silly but it's got action. Is that sort of what you're thinking of? I honestly haven't seen a whole lot of it but my buddies in college were obsessed over it and called me I-Pin, a Chinese girl that is able to explode and is really good at kung-fu.

[Image: notagain.gif]
01-05-2014, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2014 07:57 PM by kunoxian drive.)
(01-05-2014 07:48 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(01-05-2014 07:29 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I am multi- forum posting this.... mainly i think I'll post ot on the thinking atheist and mahzo but I have a dual problems.. you see for the longest time I have been building several super niche interest and they have become itches I want to scratch but can't. mainly due to the fact that I can on;ly see that what i want is out there but not directly see what it is.

and finally

Those are cool sounding niches. I'd really like to see one for number 5. I don't know why but Katekyo Hitman Reborn! pops into my mind for number 3. I mean it's not really a lot of guns. It's more like high school kids that have some magic and weapons (like one guy uses dynamite, another guy has a tonfa, one of the characters has a shape-shifting lizard he makes into a gun) that are part of a mafia. It's funny/silly but it's got action. Is that sort of what you're thinking of? I honestly haven't seen a whole lot of it but my buddies in college were obsessed over it and called me I-Pin, a Chinese girl that is able to explode and is really good at kung-fu.

from what I've seen yes but there is another type.. think ha;lo meets d and d those are really what I am looking for.. or cod meets d and d like shadow run. but that the other kind of suggestion i was looking for... edited,,,

01-05-2014, 07:58 PM
(01-05-2014 07:54 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(01-05-2014 07:48 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Those are cool sounding niches. I'd really like to see one for number 5. I don't know why but Katekyo Hitman Reborn! pops into my mind for number 3. I mean it's not really a lot of guns. It's more like high school kids that have some magic and weapons (like one guy uses dynamite, another guy has a tonfa, one of the characters has a shape-shifting lizard he makes into a gun) that are part of a mafia. It's funny/silly but it's got action. Is that sort of what you're thinking of? I honestly haven't seen a whole lot of it but my buddies in college were obsessed over it and called me I-Pin, a Chinese girl that is able to explode and is really good at kung-fu.

from what I've seen yes but there is another type.. think ha;lo meets d and d those are really what I am looking for

Hm, I can't really think of any like that off the top of my head. I wonder if the Final Fantasy anime series is like that...I haven't seen it but that concept sounds a bit Final Fantasy to me. Other than that I really go not suggestions. Sorry darlin' Sad

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
01-05-2014, 08:18 PM
http://youtu.be/uMNlOYlwRlc

something like this with storiy but you had a good suggestion for one of my niche's