lunatic licence plates

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2014, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2014 07:08 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
lunatic licence plates
Have you ever been driving down the road and the car in front of you is plastered in jesus fish stickers and has a vanity plate that professes their love for a myth? Here in Virginia (state with the most personalized plates, literally it seems 4 out of 5 cars around you have one) you get the added joy of tons of personalized plates AND a high ratio of delusional believers driving beside you. Yesterday I was stuck in the daily 45 min tunnel log jam behind a toyota prius that had the plate F8ith. .....Laughat man I wish i could have gotten NOF8ITH on mine but I fear my car getting keyed by a pro jesus freak.

So have any of you seen some Facepalm licence plates? I googled a few just to give you an idea....

[Image: s1ix3t.jpg]

[Image: jqqfzr.jpg]

[Image: 29m1vyd.jpg]

[Image: fvjjib.jpg]

now THIS guy is my hero, the set of balls on this guy....

[Image: 332aqz6.jpg]

Bowing

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
23-05-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: lunatic licence plates
I always hated people who use such plates.

Whats the point????

Oh and all people who drive BMW`s should be forced to have plates that say "Cock"

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
23-05-2014, 08:00 PM
(23-05-2014 06:54 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Yesterday I was stuck in the daily 45 min tunnel log jam behind a toyota prius that had the plate F8ith. .....Laughat

Wouldn't that be pronounced: fātith? Huh

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 2 users Like Jeffasaurus's post
23-05-2014, 08:06 PM
(23-05-2014 07:47 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I always hated people who use such plates.

Whats the point????

Oh and all people who drive BMW`s should be forced to have plates that say "Cock"

Why? Because they worked hard their whole life and saved frugally and were eventually able to buy a nice car?
Because they went to college and didn't get a philosophy degree but something actually useful and managed to save their cash and buy a nice car?
Because they're some teenage middle class girl who brought a 6th hand old bmw off a car trading website?
Because you're jealous you don't drive a bmw?

Why should people with money not spent it?
Because it makes you feel uncomfortable about your financial situation in relation to theirs?
That's your issue, not theirs.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
23-05-2014, 08:12 PM
(23-05-2014 08:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why? Because they worked hard their whole life and saved frugally and were eventually able to buy a nice car?
Because they went to college and didn't get a philosophy degree but something actually useful and managed to save their cash and buy a nice car?
Because they're some teenage middle class girl who brought a 6th hand old bmw off a car trading website?

Because it makes you feel uncomfortable about your financial situation in relation to theirs?

no

because they are cocks.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 5 users Like The Germans are coming's post
23-05-2014, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2014 08:20 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-05-2014 06:54 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  now THIS guy is my hero, the set of balls on this guy....

[Image: 332aqz6.jpg]

Bowing

Looks like a Muslim terrorist looking to impose Sharia Law. Through comedy. That most insidious of bitches. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-05-2014, 08:17 PM
(23-05-2014 08:12 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 08:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why? Because they worked hard their whole life and saved frugally and were eventually able to buy a nice car?

no

because they are cocks.

Dodgy

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-05-2014, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2014 08:24 PM by Chas.)
(23-05-2014 08:12 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  

no

because they are cocks.

[Image: MyBMW.jpg]

Should I trade my BMW in? Maybe get a Panzerkampfwagen? Consider

[Image: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-H26258,_Panzer_V_%...her%22.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-05-2014, 08:19 PM
Re: lunatic licence plates
Last week I saw that my sisters father-in-law has a Mercedes Benz with the license plate DADZBBY and found that awkwardly dramatic.

At least he didn't doll it up with religious nonsense but still excessively creepy.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 3 users Like ClydeLee's post
23-05-2014, 09:10 PM
(23-05-2014 07:47 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I always hated people who use such plates.

Whats the point????

Bitter much?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?