lunatic of the day

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2015, 07:55 PM
lunatic of the day
A guy at work swears his sister has this ability. He can repeat it. Sounds something like asha la babama shalalalalallala.... So on.

Apparently God's favorite word is "la."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
24-01-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: lunatic of the day
(24-01-2015 07:55 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  A guy at work swears his sister has this ability. He can repeat it. Sounds something like asha la babama shalalalalallala.... So on.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Sam's post
24-01-2015, 08:50 PM
(24-01-2015 08:48 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(24-01-2015 07:55 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  A guy at work swears his sister has this ability. He can repeat it. Sounds something like asha la babama shalalalalallala.... So on.

I still remember the words to that song.

Smile
24-01-2015, 09:08 PM
(23-01-2015 04:40 PM)gofish! Wrote:  
(23-01-2015 04:34 PM)TheStraightener Wrote:  Its amazing what nut jobs do in their spare time.

Here's a lunatic woman speaking in tongues.

http://youtu.be/vsrwgd7rnR0

How can someone become so deluded?

At a minimum, it probably makes her life far more exciting than it could reasonably be.

Although I do wonder if some people like this have some form of Munchausen Syndrome.

How does "the Lord prays through me" make any sort of sense ? What does THAT even mean. The Lord is talking to itself through her ? What a whack job.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-01-2015, 09:16 PM
It seemed she was trying to convince herself it was real more than anything else.
She so wants to be able to do this and be accepted by her church peers.
24-01-2015, 09:24 PM
(24-01-2015 09:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-01-2015 04:40 PM)gofish! Wrote:  At a minimum, it probably makes her life far more exciting than it could reasonably be.

Although I do wonder if some people like this have some form of Munchausen Syndrome.

How does "the Lord prays through me" make any sort of sense ? What does THAT even mean. The Lord is talking to itself through her ? What a whack job.

Yeah, I tried it once...

What I got was amazing, I remember it word for word.

"Keys, keys... Where's me fuckin' keys? Jeeeeesssssuuuusss? Where's me fuckin' keys? If you took me car again I'm gonna fuckin' kill yer, you little shite..."

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
25-01-2015, 01:27 AM
My favorite tounge talker was that greasy bastard Robert Tilton. I don't know how he ever got anyone to send him money. He was fucking creepy.
25-01-2015, 09:34 AM
Facepalm I was told by my brother, that our other brother goes to a church where someone speaks in tongues. On top of that there is someone there that "translates" it. I knew my brother was into religion but had no idea he'd gone fundamental. He doesn't even celebrate Halloween anymore and he used to really enjoy that. It's upsetting.
25-01-2015, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2015 10:21 AM by Im_Ryan.)
(25-01-2015 09:34 AM)Whimsymum Wrote:  Facepalm I was told by my brother, that our other brother goes to a church where someone speaks in tongues. On top of that there is someone there that "translates" it. I knew my brother was into religion but had no idea he'd gone fundamental. He doesn't even celebrate Halloween anymore and he used to really enjoy that. It's upsetting.

Start speaking in bullshit and get the guy to translate it. Then when you're done, say he didn't do it right and that you just called him every dirty word in tongues you can think of Evil_monster

Atir aissom atir imon
25-01-2015, 04:14 PM
No But...but I'd have to actually go to his church then. In a way I'm actually a bit glad because the very religious brother was starting to drag the other into it, until he heard the people talking in tongues. Then he saw the woo woo and regained his grip on reality Wink