male circumcision of minors should be a felony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2016, 11:01 AM
male circumcision of minors should be a felony
I don't even think punishable by death is too strong. Mutilating a person's penis without their consent is unjustifiable.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like I'mFred's post
21-05-2016, 11:18 AM
RE: male circumcision of minors should be a felony
(21-05-2016 11:01 AM)ImFred Wrote:  I don't even think punishable by death is too strong. Mutilating a person's penis without their consent is unjustifiable.

I agree, unnecessary surgery on minors should not be allowed. If an adult wants a surgery that is different but minors should be protected from their parents/guardians and themselves until they are adults.

Sometimes penis surgery is necessary to correct an issue, that it not the same as just whacking off their bits for a fad.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 6 users Like Heatheness's post
21-05-2016, 11:25 AM
Well you'll never take me alive.... Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
21-05-2016, 11:29 AM
You're absolutely right, but there's no chance legislation like that is going to get passed with (((them))) being opposed to it. We tried that in Germany, it didn't work out so well.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
21-05-2016, 11:30 AM
I kept my sons unsnipped. Which turned out to be a good thing, when my OB looked relieved after the birth of my first and said, "good because I really suck at doing them."

I think it's unneeded -- except when it is needed.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-05-2016, 11:31 AM
It's wrong.... should be banned just the same as FGM. It's a fucking terrible thing to do to a child.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 2 users Like Marozz's post
21-05-2016, 11:36 AM
(21-05-2016 11:30 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I kept my sons unsnipped. Which turned out to be a good thing, when my OB looked relieved after the birth of my first and said, "good because I really suck at doing them."

Hell. He should refuse to do it. "Do no harm."
[+] 2 users Like I'mFred's post
21-05-2016, 11:37 AM
(21-05-2016 11:29 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You're absolutely right, but there's no chance legislation like that is going to get passed with (((them))) being opposed to it. We tried that in Germany, it didn't work out so well.

I don't know who "them" are but I disagree that it will never change. There is a big movement that is gaining support for leaving babies intact. I support it.

My son is going to be 27 this summer and I choose not to have him circumcised even though I was pressured to do differently. It was pretty rare to buck the system then. Luckily, my husband never objected or it might have been harder to stand my ground. But mine was an educated decision and my pediatrician supported it as well. Everyone else I told to fuck off. Okay, so really I said it wasn't their business but in my head I said, fuck off! lol

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 4 users Like Heatheness's post
21-05-2016, 11:40 AM
(21-05-2016 11:30 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I kept my sons unsnipped. Which turned out to be a good thing, when my OB looked relieved after the birth of my first and said, "good because I really suck at doing them."

I wholeheartedly agree Non-medically necessary Circumcision to a minor should be a felony and should result in loss of medical practice. However there are a few medical reasons for the procedure. That said the current US system it like saying "Well kids don't brush so lets remove all their teeth to prevent cavities".

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
21-05-2016, 11:43 AM
(21-05-2016 11:37 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I don't know who "them" are but I disagree that it will never change. There is a big movement that is gaining support for leaving babies intact. I support it.
I support it as well, but I just don't see it happening. We tried passing legislation to outlaw circumcision in Germany a couple of years ago and of course what happened is that the Jews cried anti-semitism and discrimination until our spineless politicians caved in to their demands to allow them to keep doing it. The outrage in the US would no doubt be several magnitudes greater given how important an ally Israel is seen in the US and how much money the Jews spend on lobbying US politicians.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post