male circumcision of minors should be a felony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2016, 10:51 AM
RE: male circumcision of minors should be a felony
(22-05-2016 10:33 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Yeah, yeah. This exact conversation has been had before, on this forum, many times over. I don't feel like having it again, not sure what I was thinking posting here in the first place, except to express my disagreement with those who want to make a fucking capital case of it.

Your points are all valid and I agree with them and respect them. Peace.

Well, really, the whole "death sentence" thing is just so much drama that no one took that seriously. Hobo

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Heatheness's post
22-05-2016, 11:17 AM
(22-05-2016 10:41 AM)ImFred Wrote:  
Quote:capital case

Is it a capital case if I cut off part of your body that doesn't grow back against your will? You can even decide what you want to lose. Little toe? Pinkie? Kidney? Testicle? What's acceptable for you to part with?

My gangrenous foot.

#sigh
22-05-2016, 11:26 AM
Gotta do it to the babies, Never heard of a man going in voluntarily to have it done have you.

Like the joke about the guy goes to his doctor and says he wants to be castrated. The doctor tries to talk him out of it, but finally agrees to do it. The next day he was sitting in his hospital bed awaiting the doctor's visit when the man in the next bed speaks up and said "I came in for a vasectomy, I had no idea I would have to stay over night for that."
"Vasectomy! Yes that is the word I was looking for. Now what did I tell the doctor to do again?"
22-05-2016, 11:33 AM
(22-05-2016 06:52 AM)Dom Wrote:  It's irreversible once done, but it can always be done at a later time.

If only that were true. Foreskin restoration. Sadcryface2

#sigh
22-05-2016, 11:34 AM
Quote:Well, really, the whole "death sentence" thing is just so much drama that no one took that seriously

Or does it put it in the correct perspective that people are mutilating the genitals of male infants?

Just because it's common doesn't mean it isn't horrid. And because it is horrid it warrants the reaction of a horrified person. I refuse to see this in other context. It is morally the same as forcing it on an adult. What is the correct response to that?
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
22-05-2016, 11:42 AM
(22-05-2016 10:51 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 10:33 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Yeah, yeah. This exact conversation has been had before, on this forum, many times over. I don't feel like having it again, not sure what I was thinking posting here in the first place, except to express my disagreement with those who want to make a fucking capital case of it.

Your points are all valid and I agree with them and respect them. Peace.

Well, really, the whole "death sentence" thing is just so much drama that no one took that seriously. Hobo

Wait, so we're not meeting for the vote tomorrow as planned?

Great, I'll be able to get some committee work done instead.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
22-05-2016, 11:54 AM
(22-05-2016 11:33 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 06:52 AM)Dom Wrote:  It's irreversible once done, but it can always be done at a later time.

If only that were true. Foreskin restoration. Sadcryface2

Quote:Foreskin restoration can be attempted for several reasons, among them being a desire to create the appearance of a natural foreskin (prepuce) covering the glans, or to increase sexual sensitivity of the glans and the interior of the restored foreskin, or to reduce discomfort due to exposure of sensitive areas during everyday activities. Foreskin restoration techniques are most commonly undertaken by men who have been circumcised or who have sustained an injury, but are also used by men who desire a longer foreskin and by men who have phimosis. Bigelow lists:
Aesthetics
Restoration of glanular sensation
Sexual stimulation and restored sexual function
Restoration of a sense of wholeness
Improvement of body image

as reasons that circumcised men choose to restore their missing foreskin.[1]

Interesting, I didn't know it could be restored. Most I have seen don't have enough residual skin to even try to expand.

Sounds pretty painful too.

Quote:The amount of tension produced by any method must be adjusted to avoid causing injury, pain or discomfort, and provides a limit on the rate at which new skin can be grown. There is a risk of seriously damaging tissues from the use of excessive tension or applying tension for too long. Websites about foreskin restoration vary in their recommendations, from suggesting a regimen of moderate amounts of tension applied for several hours a day,[11] to recommending periods of higher tension applied for only a few minutes per day, as with manual techniques.[12][13]

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-05-2016, 12:17 PM
(22-05-2016 11:54 AM)Dom Wrote:  Sounds pretty painful too.

I will save you the pics of dude showing the proper way to hang dumbbells off his dick.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-05-2016, 12:19 PM
(22-05-2016 12:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 11:54 AM)Dom Wrote:  Sounds pretty painful too.

I will save you the pics of dude showing the proper way to hang dumbbells off his dick.

Hehe, I don't have one, so my empathy is limited by my ability to imagine what that feels like. But the little tool pictured at wiki looks very sinister to me.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-05-2016, 12:31 PM
(22-05-2016 12:19 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 12:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I will save you the pics of dude showing the proper way to hang dumbbells off his dick.

Hehe, I don't have one, so my empathy is limited by my ability to imagine what that feels like. But the little tool pictured at wiki looks very sinister to me.

I would guess that hanging a pair of dumbbells off your labia might be close enough. ... wait .... now I gotta go google to see if that's a thing.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post