male circumcision of minors should be a felony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: male circumcision of minors should be a felony
(22-05-2016 11:34 AM)ImFred Wrote:  
Quote:Well, really, the whole "death sentence" thing is just so much drama that no one took that seriously

Or does it put it in the correct perspective that people are mutilating the genitals of male infants?

Just because it's common doesn't mean it isn't horrid. And because it is horrid it warrants the reaction of a horrified person. I refuse to see this in other context. It is morally the same as forcing it on an adult. What is the correct response to that?

...don't know but it ain't execution.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
22-05-2016, 12:59 PM
(22-05-2016 12:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 12:19 PM)Dom Wrote:  Hehe, I don't have one, so my empathy is limited by my ability to imagine what that feels like. But the little tool pictured at wiki looks very sinister to me.

I would guess that hanging a pair of dumbbells off your labia might be close enough. ... wait .... now I gotta go google to see if that's a thing.

We are not nearly as vulnerable down there as you guys are.

Hence you guys have to posture and look fierce to ward off properly aimed attacks. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
22-05-2016, 01:13 PM
(22-05-2016 12:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 12:19 PM)Dom Wrote:  Hehe, I don't have one, so my empathy is limited by my ability to imagine what that feels like. But the little tool pictured at wiki looks very sinister to me.

I would guess that hanging a pair of dumbbells off your labia might be close enough. ... wait .... now I gotta go google to see if that's a thing.

Oh you'll find some.... wait... I'm guessing you'll find some, yep, that's what I'm saying. Angel

[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
22-05-2016, 01:17 PM
(22-05-2016 01:13 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 12:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I would guess that hanging a pair of dumbbells off your labia might be close enough. ... wait .... now I gotta go google to see if that's a thing.

Oh you'll find some.... wait... I'm guessing you'll find some, yep, that's what I'm saying. Angel

Not gonna google. Nope Nope. Not gonna google.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-05-2016, 01:20 PM
(22-05-2016 01:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 01:13 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Oh you'll find some.... wait... I'm guessing you'll find some, yep, that's what I'm saying. Angel

Go on, .....google. You know you want to.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
22-05-2016, 01:29 PM
(22-05-2016 01:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 01:13 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Oh you'll find some.... wait... I'm guessing you'll find some, yep, that's what I'm saying. Angel

Cowardly wiener! Tongue

22-05-2016, 01:38 PM
(22-05-2016 01:29 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 01:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Not gonna google. Nope Nope. Not gonna google.

Cowardly wiener! Tongue

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-05-2016, 02:54 PM
(22-05-2016 01:20 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 06:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  It is unnecessary surgery that can have serious complications.

According to a report in the 2012 Scientific World Journal circumcision is "a relatively safe procedure with a low overall complication rate. Most complications are minor and can be managed easily..." and "Severe complications are quite rare...".

But not non-existent. Subjecting an infant to risk for an unnecessary and deleterious surgical procedure is definitely unethical.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
22-05-2016, 03:47 PM
It's not a "risk". There's a 100% chance of a disastrous result. An important part of the penis containing many nerve endings is amputated. I don't get why so many don't see this for what it is. How obvious does it have to be?

Whole dick

Partial dick

Goddamn. Full dick. Regular dick. No missing part of my genitalia.

Circumcision done completely correctly damages the penis. They take part of it and throw it in the garbage. They call the foreskin medical waste.

Not being able to see this for what really is when a fucking three year old understands he doesn't want part of his dick cut off is just as stupid as walking on water, talking snakes, dead back to life, imaginary posthumous worlds.

Let's see should we take this little baby and slice off part of his penis?

Well there isn't much risk.

Let's do it then!

So yes I go back to my original assertion. You do this shit and you deserve the harshest most brutal punishment the law allows. Why? Because only a fucking psychopath would mutilate a baby's penis.
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
22-05-2016, 03:50 PM
Quote:deleterious

Yes. It's deleterious. Generous word but correct.