male circumcision of minors should be a felony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2016, 03:53 PM
RE: male circumcision of minors should be a felony
(22-05-2016 03:47 PM)ImFred Wrote:  It's not a "risk". There's a 100% chance of a disastrous result. An important part of the penis containing many nerve endings is amputated. I don't get why so many don't see this for what it is. How obvious does it have to be?

Whole dick

Partial dick

Goddamn. Full dick. Regular dick. No missing part of my genitalia.

Circumcision done completely correctly damages the penis. They take part of it and throw it in the garbage. They call the foreskin medical waste.

Not being able to see this for what really is when a fucking three year old understands he doesn't want part of his dick cut off is just as stupid as walking on water, talking snakes, dead back to life, imaginary posthumous worlds.

Let's see should we take this little baby and slice off part of his penis?

Well there isn't much risk.

Let's do it then!

So yes I go back to my original assertion. You do this shit and you deserve the harshest most brutal punishment the law allows. Why? Because only a fucking psychopath would mutilate a baby's penis.

5 years and a possible fine. That is what someone convicted of female genital mutilation can get. Sooo, the equivalency for males would/should be the same if it were law. Not the death sentence.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/116

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2016, 04:45 PM
That would certainly serve to deter the practice.

Five years seems extremely lenient for FGM not that I'm saying it's not true. You got a source.
22-05-2016, 04:49 PM
(22-05-2016 04:45 PM)ImFred Wrote:  That would certainly serve to deter the practice.

Five years seems extremely lenient for FGM not that I'm saying it's not true. You got a source.

I posted the source in the post. 0.o

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
22-05-2016, 05:32 PM
(22-05-2016 03:47 PM)ImFred Wrote:  You do this shit and you deserve the harshest most brutal punishment the law allows.

That's fine, I accept my punishment by law.

So does this mean that if you and I ever met in real life and had this conversation that we'd have to fight or something?

Cus I'm a pretty big dude, you're gonna want to pack a lunch.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
22-05-2016, 05:37 PM
(22-05-2016 04:49 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 04:45 PM)ImFred Wrote:  That would certainly serve to deter the practice.

I posted the source in the post. 0.o

I wasn't being sarcastic.
22-05-2016, 05:46 PM
Quote:So does this mean that if you and I ever met in real life and had this conversation that we'd have to fight

No. I wouldn't fight you. That would be ridiculous. All you need to do is lob off another chunk of your dick and give it to me and we'll call it even.
22-05-2016, 05:47 PM
(22-05-2016 05:32 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 03:47 PM)ImFred Wrote:  You do this shit and you deserve the harshest most brutal punishment the law allows. Why? Because only a fucking psychopath would mutilate a baby's penis.

That's fine, I accept my punishment by law.

So does this mean that if you and I ever met in real life and had this conversation that we'd have to fight or something?

Cus I'm a pretty big dude, you're gonna want to pack a lunch.

So, you're a psychopath? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-05-2016, 05:50 PM
Quote:So, you're a psychopath?

If he goes around slicing up infants' penises or paying others to do it he is.
22-05-2016, 06:02 PM
(22-05-2016 05:50 PM)ImFred Wrote:  

Ok, we get it, you have very strong feelings about this. You made your point, now, give it a rest.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
22-05-2016, 06:11 PM
(22-05-2016 05:50 PM)ImFred Wrote:  

I agree that circumcision is unnecessary. I agree that it is mutilation. I don't think it's the end of the world, both of my boys are healthy and doing just fine without the extra part of their cock that I had removed at birth due to my ignorance of the issue at the time and societal normatives that I was going along with. I see the error in my thinking at the time, but also recognize that everything is okay and you're kinda just being a cunt about it.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 5 users Like evenheathen's post