male circumcision of minors should be a felony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2016, 06:14 PM
RE: male circumcision of minors should be a felony
(22-05-2016 05:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 05:32 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  That's fine, I accept my punishment by law.

So does this mean that if you and I ever met in real life and had this conversation that we'd have to fight or something?

Cus I'm a pretty big dude, you're gonna want to pack a lunch.

So, you're a psychopath? Consider

You've known me long enough, you tell me. I would assume a psychopath wouldn't recognize his own affliction.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2016, 07:10 PM
Quote:you're kinda just being a cunt about it.

If I didn't love vaginas so much I might be insulted.
22-05-2016, 07:17 PM
(22-05-2016 05:50 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
Quote:So, you're a psychopath?

If he goes around slicing up infants' penises or paying others to do it he is.

I highly doubt that he wanders from village to deli randomly cutting dicks. Chill the fuck out.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 5 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
22-05-2016, 07:23 PM
(22-05-2016 07:10 PM)ImFred Wrote:  If I didn't love vaginas so much I might be insulted.

So we find some common ground Thumbsup

Suppose we start there instead of insisting that I get my dick chopped up? Keep in mind it's already been done, and I'm fine with it.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
22-05-2016, 07:36 PM
(22-05-2016 07:17 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 05:50 PM)ImFred Wrote:  If he goes around slicing up infants' penises or paying others to do it he is.

I highly doubt that he wanders from village to deli randomly cutting dicks. Chill the fuck out.

Imagine it wasn't culturally accepted. No one has even heard of it. Then some radical Jewish Sect in New York started circumcising newborns publicly in Times Square. The rhetoric I'm using would be mild compared to the outcry that would take place.

Yeah. People will take it personally but it's not unfair to put things in the proper context.
22-05-2016, 07:37 PM
And another interesting topic goes south because of weirdness.

Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-05-2016, 07:42 PM
(22-05-2016 07:23 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 07:10 PM)ImFred Wrote:  If I didn't love vaginas so much I might be insulted.

So we find some common ground Thumbsup

Suppose we start there instead of insisting that I get my dick chopped up? Keep in mind it's already been done, and I'm fine with it.

yeah or maybe we should start there instead of me packing a lunch for our real life fight since you're a big guy
22-05-2016, 07:49 PM
(22-05-2016 07:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And another interesting topic goes south because of weirdness.

Dodgy

What's weird is reality. Hundreds of millions of male babies are having their foreskins removed because of some very VERY weird mythology. I don't care how "weird" you think it is to view this honestly. It's horrible, weird, unthinkable, and exactly how things are. I think you have to give seemingly bizarre examples to make it clear how fucking insane reality is.
22-05-2016, 07:53 PM
(22-05-2016 07:49 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 07:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And another interesting topic goes south because of weirdness.

Dodgy

What's weird is reality. Hundreds of millions of male babies are having their foreskins removed because of some very VERY weird mythology. I don't care how "weird" you think it is to view this honestly. It's horrible, weird, unthinkable, and exactly how things are. I think you have to give seemingly bizarre examples to make it clear how fucking insane reality is.

I get this upsets you.

But as several people have pointed out its time to chill out.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-05-2016, 07:58 PM
(22-05-2016 07:42 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 07:23 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  So we find some common ground Thumbsup

yeah or maybe we should start there instead of me packing a lunch for our real life fight since you're a big guy

So you really think that I should be physically punished for having my sons circumcised, and that I just don't see it as that big of a deal as you do and given that I agree with most of what you think and would probably not do it again?

~ Umberto Eco